GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For my notable vote..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 20:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Okay, I've decided. The notable elections are a joke. That's not saying I wouldn't like to win and prove my superiority over you all - far from it. I'd love to be gold and have the ability to laugh at all you underlings. Well, laugh more than I do now. And in a deeper voice. Anyway, I'm not going to win. People simply don't appreciate true are and with every post I make, 1,000 deep meanings are missed by your people. You should read deeper.

So, for my notable vote, I have devised a plot. If I had to vote for the my favourite I'd simply vote FFF. Gold, that boy is. But seeing as I would hate for Maunder to have any kind of superiority over me (we sorted out the 'wang size' issue a long while back, now), I'm oggering my vote to the floor. Which means you guys.

SO, for all those desperate to get my notable vote, listen up. In 50 words or less, you must finish the start of this story off. Deal?

'The world is a machine. You all know this. You live and breath this. Only I know the truth. You are but pawns in their sinister game. The man cackles as you make him prosper in his black and white town. There's one way in and no way out. Truth shall come one day. On that day, you shall all be free. Free from the water-tight lies you've been taught since birth. Free from the shackles of the machine.

There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet penguin...'

This is where you come in. Finish off in 50 words, and the best entry (judged by me) gets my vote.

Get writing, folks...
Fri 18/02/05 at 20:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Okay, I've decided. The notable elections are a joke. That's not saying I wouldn't like to win and prove my superiority over you all - far from it. I'd love to be gold and have the ability to laugh at all you underlings. Well, laugh more than I do now. And in a deeper voice. Anyway, I'm not going to win. People simply don't appreciate true are and with every post I make, 1,000 deep meanings are missed by your people. You should read deeper.

So, for my notable vote, I have devised a plot. If I had to vote for the my favourite I'd simply vote FFF. Gold, that boy is. But seeing as I would hate for Maunder to have any kind of superiority over me (we sorted out the 'wang size' issue a long while back, now), I'm oggering my vote to the floor. Which means you guys.

SO, for all those desperate to get my notable vote, listen up. In 50 words or less, you must finish the start of this story off. Deal?

'The world is a machine. You all know this. You live and breath this. Only I know the truth. You are but pawns in their sinister game. The man cackles as you make him prosper in his black and white town. There's one way in and no way out. Truth shall come one day. On that day, you shall all be free. Free from the water-tight lies you've been taught since birth. Free from the shackles of the machine.

There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet penguin...'

This is where you come in. Finish off in 50 words, and the best entry (judged by me) gets my vote.

Get writing, folks...
Fri 18/02/05 at 20:52
Regular
"\\"
I'm voting for crossbob.

If the elections were one day later, I could use the whole 'I'm 1337' thing in my favour.

(That was under 50 words, do I win?)
Fri 18/02/05 at 20:53
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Matthew you are SO trying to me be with all that truth poo. I vote mattributé none the less.
Fri 18/02/05 at 20:55
"period drama"
Hey, we both agreed that gaffer-taping a raw sausage to the end doesn't count. Unless the whole 'comedy sex BBQ' comes up again.
Fri 18/02/05 at 20:56
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Wink wrote:
> Matthew you are SO trying to me be with all that truth poo. I vote
> mattributé none the less.

As 'notable' as you think you are, I do not copy you. This is what the machine has taught you to believe. You simply reprocess my words in my style with my signatures and pass them off as your own. This is the way the machine has made it and so it shall be. The truth shall come one glorious morn and you shall be free.
Fri 18/02/05 at 20:57
"period drama"
Oh, and let my Alex North picture fall in place of any virtual entry I may make. Come back to me.
Fri 18/02/05 at 20:58
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I made YOU matt, you reprocessed my words. Think matthew you are the machine.
Fri 18/02/05 at 21:01
"period drama"
Wink, shush. You cannot comprehend the scale of these things.
You stare intently on the circuit-board, until a useless nick of solder melts under your lazy, empty gaze. All the while the whole, the entire, the almightly machine slips its soul-oils tendrils through your body - and in its metal womb the man rapes your mind.

But all you know is that small victory over something so pointless.
This is the way of things. And you don't have a clue.
Fri 18/02/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Written, in the style of Hedfix:

"Gets out saxophone. STD test for GB. What the? Turnbased? And then cry."
Fri 18/02/05 at 21:30
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I would never vote for Mattribute because I never know what the hell he is talking about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.