GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For my notable vote..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 20:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Okay, I've decided. The notable elections are a joke. That's not saying I wouldn't like to win and prove my superiority over you all - far from it. I'd love to be gold and have the ability to laugh at all you underlings. Well, laugh more than I do now. And in a deeper voice. Anyway, I'm not going to win. People simply don't appreciate true are and with every post I make, 1,000 deep meanings are missed by your people. You should read deeper.

So, for my notable vote, I have devised a plot. If I had to vote for the my favourite I'd simply vote FFF. Gold, that boy is. But seeing as I would hate for Maunder to have any kind of superiority over me (we sorted out the 'wang size' issue a long while back, now), I'm oggering my vote to the floor. Which means you guys.

SO, for all those desperate to get my notable vote, listen up. In 50 words or less, you must finish the start of this story off. Deal?

'The world is a machine. You all know this. You live and breath this. Only I know the truth. You are but pawns in their sinister game. The man cackles as you make him prosper in his black and white town. There's one way in and no way out. Truth shall come one day. On that day, you shall all be free. Free from the water-tight lies you've been taught since birth. Free from the shackles of the machine.

There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet penguin...'

This is where you come in. Finish off in 50 words, and the best entry (judged by me) gets my vote.

Get writing, folks...
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:13
Regular
There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet penguin they went down to the park and had gay secks with Mattributé.
Sun 20/02/05 at 11:48
Regular
Yeah then hopefully mattributé won't win.

Not that he's going to.

lol :P
Sun 20/02/05 at 11:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
munn 4 prez!
Sun 20/02/05 at 11:10
Regular
munn wrote:
> >
> I was going to ask, but nobody likes me, so I'm screwed.
>
> Ah well.
>
> It's not like I'll ever get a yellow name anyway, I have all the
> qualities/quantities of urine, without the colour.
> Unfortunately.
>
> I'll go out on a limb anyway (Can I have your vote? Please.

Yes, you can have my vote.
Sun 20/02/05 at 00:16
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
So if it was an accident, what should of it said?
Sun 20/02/05 at 00:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
poopots wrote:
> So you’re saying it was unintentional, where in the same story a
> penguin loses his anal virginity to a free male prostitute?

Exactly.
Sun 20/02/05 at 00:11
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
So you’re saying it was unintentional, where in the same story a penguin loses his anal virginity to a free male prostitute?
Sun 20/02/05 at 00:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The fact that he got rid of his best mate and songwriter (forgot his name, but he wrote Angels, millenium and all that jazz before his massive deal) annoys me greatly. He put you where you are, Robbie. WIthout Angels, no-one would care about you. Your songs and lyrics are who you are. Your voice isn't the best. you're not that fit to anyonbe with taste (and 40 year old housewives DEFINITELY don't have the best of tastes) now go back to being the fat dancer you are and leave music alone. You're quite rich, yeah, so just make your records and buy a villa somewhere.
Sun 20/02/05 at 00:05
"period drama"
Aye. A perfect point, there.
He's just screwed himself out of millions of pounds and lots of preteen sex. And the poor other two band people. What're they supposed to do now? Selfish boy.

He's gone from pretty good teenpop/rock to sub standard whiny irritating weeplien noise. Not the best move.

Another: the whole Robbie Williams thing. You'd think he'd be able to see that he's disposable pop trash, that no-one over the age of 15 gives a crap about. But no, he keeps trying to climb out of his solid gold pen. Get back in, and leave poor old Frank alone.

It makes me sad.
Sun 20/02/05 at 00:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
poopots wrote:
> Trust me, it wasn't.

If it wasn't, it was done very poorly and hence, sounded unintentional.

YOU KNOW YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.