GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/05 at 17:20
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I was reading in New Statesman Magazine... The recon that nearly 1/3 of the White British Population in the next General Election will vote either BNP or UKIP, as they believe that New Labour have given very little to the British People... instead more money goes to imigrants. Even today those 4 terrorists are being allowed back into the UK.. SCREW THAT... should have left them at Cuba. I'm not a facist, but I can see their point about controlling imigration, you have not got the slightest clue who the hell the people are coming in; they might bomb a school (like what happened in Russia), or commit acts of evil things against the British citizens.
Page:
Wed 26/01/05 at 22:35
"slightlyshortertagl"
The Confederate wrote:
> or commit acts of evil things against the British citizens.

That made me smile.

'OH NO!!! EVIL THINGS!!!'
Wed 26/01/05 at 22:38
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
ok, I might be a bit paranoid, but there is nothing wrong with being prepared. And teaching history would be good. I dont think that it would be a bad idea, as my political views would not be shown in the classroom
Wed 26/01/05 at 22:59
Regular
"give up giving up"
I personnally don't see whats wrong with immigrants. they do the stuff i don't want to.
Plus if they screw up we can revoke their visa'a or somthing and send them packing. nice and easy.

But what confederate is saying about the "terrorists" released by America is so wrong. they were not charged, they were allegedly tortured to confess to terrorist acts they were going to do. and I quote from a newpaper i was reading at the dentists one of them " confesses to planning to blow up the houses of parliament in a suicide mission" this terrorist happened to have 4 kids and a wife, do you think he really would of killed himself.

Also think of what having your father locked up for no good reason was like for his kids. the only reason they were detained (and held in solitary confinement) I can discern was that they were wandering aroung Afghanistan at the wrong when the Americans started bombing it into the ground.

And now they are going to be under house arrest or something and followed by the security services for the rest of their lives. Thats if they are not assasinated by some jumped up CIA agent or something.

One peice of good news though, thy are apparently sueing America for £22 million. Good on you. Fight the capatalist dogs. just not us OK

The Confederate Wrote:
> evil things

I titter. so cliched
Thu 27/01/05 at 09:08
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
The Confederate wrote:
> ok, I might be a bit paranoid, but there is nothing wrong with being
> prepared. And teaching history would be good. I dont think that it
> would be a bad idea, as my political views would not be shown in the
> classroom

How is working yourself up into a frenzy about foreigners the same as "being prepared"?
Thu 27/01/05 at 09:33
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I still get the feeling that something still needs to be done to reduce the flow of immigrants coming into our country. The fact is, there's no way a Country of our size could or should take every person who wants to come here. Now, I don't know the best way to limit them without sounding racist, but what I do know, is that it needs to be done.
Thu 27/01/05 at 09:38
Maybe they'd be more inclined to stay in their country if we didn't blow up their homes a few months ago, eh?
Thu 27/01/05 at 09:46
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:
> I still get the feeling that something still needs to be done to
> reduce the flow of immigrants coming into our country. The fact is,
> there's no way a Country of our size could or should take every
> person who wants to come here.

Says who? Don't get me wrong; I think the issue needs to be discussed because the only thing certain about it is that there is no objective information about it. Yet people still feel qualified to say that this country cannot possibly take in refugees (even though you don't actually know how many we do take in).

Plus, as icarus says, perhaps there wouldn't be quite so many refugees if the western world didn't do such a good job of keeping the developing world in a state of poverty.
Thu 27/01/05 at 09:59
Regular
"8==="
Lucky for the world racist chavs can waste their vote on UKIP (I think), BNP or Conservatives. Effectively dividing their number into 3, I'm all for free speech apart from when it's uneducated racist BS.

and if Kilroy gets enough money there'll be a 4. I'm guessing his slogan will be "You have to decide whether to share or shaft"
Thu 27/01/05 at 10:27
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hedfix wrote:
> I'm guessing his
> slogan will be "You have to decide whether to share or
> shaft"

A perfect description of pro vs anti immigration stances really...
Thu 27/01/05 at 10:41
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Light wrote:

>
> Says who? Don't get me wrong; I think the issue needs to be discussed
> because the only thing certain about it is that there is no objective
> information about it. Yet people still feel qualified to say that
> this country cannot possibly take in refugees (even though you don't
> actually know how many we do take in).

Says the majority of the public including myself. If you take every person who wants to come to Britain, add the amount of Asylum seekers and the Illegal immigrants, it's obvious we don't have the space to do it, or the services to cope with the influx. I don't have a problem with immigration as such, but what the goverment is doing is stretching our already stretched services, to the point of a breakdown. We can't take them all.

> Plus, as icarus says, perhaps there wouldn't be quite so many
> refugees if the western world didn't do such a good job of keeping
> the developing world in a state of poverty.

This I totally agree with, but thats a different matter.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.