GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/05 at 17:20
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I was reading in New Statesman Magazine... The recon that nearly 1/3 of the White British Population in the next General Election will vote either BNP or UKIP, as they believe that New Labour have given very little to the British People... instead more money goes to imigrants. Even today those 4 terrorists are being allowed back into the UK.. SCREW THAT... should have left them at Cuba. I'm not a facist, but I can see their point about controlling imigration, you have not got the slightest clue who the hell the people are coming in; they might bomb a school (like what happened in Russia), or commit acts of evil things against the British citizens.
Page:
Tue 25/01/05 at 22:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The Confederate wrote:
>, you
> have not got the slightest clue who the hell the people are coming
> in; they might bomb a school (like what happened in Russia), or
> commit acts of evil things against the British citizens.

I have not the slightest clue who you are.

Are you evil?

Weren't Nazis white too?

OMG!!11
Wed 26/01/05 at 02:33
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
The Confederate wrote:
> They were found in Afganistan with Terrorists holding guns.... if
> thats not a terrorists/fighter dunno what it is..
>

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4163911.stm[/URL]
At least get your facts straight, 1 was arrested in Afghanistan only.
Wed 26/01/05 at 08:41
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
The Confederate wrote:
> Even today those 4 terrorists are being allowed back into
> the UK.. SCREW THAT... should have left them at Cuba.

Aye, the four terrorists that have been held without charge for three years, and one of which has been tortured by spending 18 months in solitary confinement.
Wed 26/01/05 at 09:08
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
The Confederate wrote:
> They were found in Afganistan with Terrorists holding guns.... if
> thats not a terrorists/fighter dunno what it is..

And your proof for that statement is...?

Cos, y'know, if they've been held without charge and released without being charged, that sort of makes them...well, innocent. Or are you talking about their guilt in the eyes of the Daily Mail?

>
> And if these imigrants came in to the country and did commit an act
> of terrorism, then your opinion would change, espically if this act
> affected you.. People would say, "Why didnt the government do a
> better job in protecting us?" answer they would have but
> everyone was too busy bitching about protecting the enemy, or
> possible enemies.

Mm, yes I can definitely see your point there; immigrants = terrorists.

Well, you needn't worry; we have held men without charge in Belmarsh prison for 18 months now, so clearly our government is doing an excellent job of protecting us. And as the only terrorist attacks on british soil have been committed by Godfearing white men, I can definitely see how stopping brown people from entering the country will keep us safe...
Wed 26/01/05 at 09:23
The Confederate wrote:
> I was reading in New Statesman Magazine...

; they might bomb a school

Lines of genius from someone reading a bit too much and assimilating the extremist ways whilst disregarding the other side of the coin. Christ, if it's one thing your history degree taught you, I would have thought it'd be to always get as many different sides of a story as possible. Whatever the case, I look foward to being served by you the next time I stop at MaccyDs.
Wed 26/01/05 at 19:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
The Confederate wrote:
Even today those 4 terrorists are being allowed back into
> the UK.. SCREW THAT... should have left them at Cuba.

To be tortured? Can you please define what a terrorist is?
Wed 26/01/05 at 21:27
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
For starters I would never work in McDonalds. Secondly, I'm thinking about teaching, thirdly I'm not evil, I'm not a NAZI, yes I'm white, and finally I'm thinking about the security of this country.... I dont want my life to be cut short as some git decided to blow us up.
Wed 26/01/05 at 21:29
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Additionally, one thing I have learned from Histroy is the same problems crop up time and time again. It sadly true that histroy repeats itself, so whats wrong in sorting out a problem before it starts??
Wed 26/01/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The Confederate wrote:
> I'm thinking about teaching

That's more worrying than hitch-hiking in Baghdad.
Wed 26/01/05 at 22:32
Regular
Confederate. You're not a Nazi.

You are PARANOID.
End of.
What you THINK as being "secure" is simply jumping onto the latest fear/hype bandwagon.

Those "Afgan Terrorists" were not charged with a crime.
It wasn't "you are guilty of this so we'll hold you".
It wasn't even "we know you're guilty but we can't prove it"
It was "no reason why we're holding you, sowe're just going to torture you until you confess us some kind of reason"

So if we weren't even going to accuse these people of anything, shouldn't we just let them go?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.