GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/05 at 17:20
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I was reading in New Statesman Magazine... The recon that nearly 1/3 of the White British Population in the next General Election will vote either BNP or UKIP, as they believe that New Labour have given very little to the British People... instead more money goes to imigrants. Even today those 4 terrorists are being allowed back into the UK.. SCREW THAT... should have left them at Cuba. I'm not a facist, but I can see their point about controlling imigration, you have not got the slightest clue who the hell the people are coming in; they might bomb a school (like what happened in Russia), or commit acts of evil things against the British citizens.
Page:
Thu 24/02/05 at 09:27
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Well considering you havn't actually prooved immigration is under control(oh yes that link that showed nothing whatsoever when you tried to claim immigration was down 2% when according to the latest figures it's actually went up), you missunderstood it for Asylum applications which if you look carfully, you will see that the speed of deporting failed Asylum seekers has actually slowed down(i'm still trying to think how you've discredited it). Ohh I noticed that you didn't answer my question, the Beverly Hughes case; Is that controlled immigration and a system open to abuse(which is what you've tried to deny all along).

So next time you discredit my point and say you've won and all the rest of it(when it's you who can't answer the questions), at least be true in what your saying will you. So untill you answer this question I think it's only right you do respond (and just remember a yes or no will do cos thats the second time you said the same thing about a debate when asked this question).
Thu 24/02/05 at 08:55
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
slimboyslik wrote:

> Goat how immature are you?

Aww...it's so sweet when children talk about maturity...

Oh, and kevstar; can't you read? You've failed. You're a failure, d'you understand? Had you addressed a single one of the points raised I'd be more than happy to answer your question involving your selective use of one single incidence, and I'd be equally happy to patiently explain to you how it indicates that we definitely need an open and balanced debate about immigration, as I've been saying from the start. And I'd do so in the same detail as I have previously; you know, the detail that makes you immediately backpeddle and try to change what you're saying (funny how you've now retreated from saying "there is no evidence that immigration is working").

Unfortunately, as you're both cowardly and stupid as well as being a racist bundle of calcified horse smegma, I feel no inclination to do so. By all means, do carry on wailing "no, YOU'RE racist; you said darkie!!"; after all, by doing so it gives away your inadequate brain's poor grasp of irony and sarcasm. And DO continue your playground insulting of everyone who has disagreed with you (ie. everyone else who's contributed to this thread) as it further exposes what an incredibly deranged little bigot you are. And be my guest when it comes to being so unbelievably dumb that you mistake a criticism for whatever godawful benefit-funded pit that you live in for a criticism of the whole of Gateshead (although in fairness, the multi-story makes the whole town look like a 70'a planning mistake).

If you can come up with an argument that hasn't been thoroughly discredited, I may even respond to you. For now though, I believe I shall sit here and laugh at you. Because, you see, I'm better than you. In every conceivable way.
Wed 23/02/05 at 19:53
Regular
"Don't let me down"
First of all I know the figures are inaccurate, the whole point in me providing the link was to show where the problems lie, how people are abusing the system(cos you think it's controlled). Ohh and the link you provided yesterday has nothing in there! And it's Asylum thats went down not immigration (unless you've got a proper link).

Now then can you answer the question, and this goes out to anyone else who thinks immigration is under control..The Beverly Hughes case

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3589261.stm[/URL]

, after 2 letters warning her to potentual immigration abuse, is this controlled immigration? And he's not saying "what is needed is analysis to find out what the actual problems are" because that link was his analysis, wasn't it. And i'm not asking you to explain thats why there needs to be a debate, i'm asking is that what you call controlled immigration and no abuse to the system?

If the above is yes, then that quashes every little pointless thing you said when asking me "how is immigration out of control" and "how is it open to abuse". Well theres your answer to both them questions in one big swoop. And yeah, how come you have so many leeches clinging onto your 2 little cherry's? I mean, you and goatface are obviously bum chums, is that right.

You do know that when you insult a town, your insulting everybody else in there too. And considering a 3rd of that town is of mixed culture, plus the fact you still persist on calling people darkies, I think that makes you racist. Why do you persist on taking it up the back door, why are you a cheesy rent boy, and why do you have so many leeches clinging to your little cherry's who don't even know what there talking about.
Wed 23/02/05 at 19:09
Regular
What would be the point of that?
Wed 23/02/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"Mate your birds may be nice but they are ready to crumble its all about my age girls 13-14 though I doubt you like girls that age plus at my age you can get a girl pregnant and not care."

Stupid and poor use of grammar.
Now go vandalise a bus stop or something kid.
Wed 23/02/05 at 16:51
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Light wrote:
> I can sincerely say that I hope you get assraped by an enormous
> wolf.
> ---------
>
> I'm stealing that
> *yoink*

Goat how immature are you?
Wed 23/02/05 at 09:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Light wrote:
I can sincerely say that I hope you get assraped by an enormous wolf.
---------

I'm stealing that
*yoink*
Wed 23/02/05 at 09:53
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:
> Stuff. All of which is pretty solidly innaccurate.

Wow. Some six year old figures (incidentally, why are you saying these figures are accurate when you wail about all other figures being wrong?), and a speech from the PM (did you notice this bit kevstar;

That is why we have begun a top to bottom analysis of the immigration system, how it operates, how it can be improved, how it can agree migration where it is in our country's interests and prevent it where it isn't. One thing already is clear: the overwhelming majority migrate in and often out of Britain fairly and in accordance with the rules. But there are areas of abuse and we can and should deal with them.

Y'know; the bit where he says there is a need for open and honest debate, a bit like I've been saying from the get go.)

And that's your argument in summary is it?

There have been LOTS of changes since 1998 my ignorant little friend. 10 new member states joined the EU last year for example (are you going to even address your mistake in thinking they joined this year?). What's more, the link I gave yesterday shows immigration is down 2% last year; we're hardly being swamped, are we? Oh, no but it's out of control isn't it? Despite the fact that in this PM's speech, he's admitting that what is needed is analysis to find out what the actual problems are, and then we can address them. As opposed to your neverending "they're stretching our services" screeching. Not quite an "immigration is out of control" speech is it? More of a "immigration needs to be reviewed and looked at properly and without bias"

Well, I gave you one last chance, and you failed. You failed to address;

- Why, if we "cannot legislate on immigration", you believe that the Labour government will implement the legislation you're banging on about.

- Why you thought the member states that joined last year were going to join this year

- What you think the current immigration system is in your own words.

- What impact the legislative proposals will have in real terms in your own words

- Why you think that any figures which are pro immigration are innaccurate, whilst claiming that any why are anti-immigration are accurate

- Whether or not you, having gone on a KKK-style rant about how "they keep to themselves and never mix and they look funny", actually mix with any ethnic groups other than your own

- Why you insist on cut n pasting from anti-immigration websites when you run clean out of ideas.

- What flavour dessert Australia is having (a cheap shot I know, but frankly your spelling is SO appalling that it's impossible not to chuckle)

I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember every drop from your flood of ignorance.

Anyway, over the last couple of weeks you've demonstrated to everyone who's read this thread what an angry racist you are. You've not convinced one person that what you're saying has even a grain of truth in it. And you've been laughed at, pointed at, and been made fun of due to your obvious racism. You've debated in the manner to which I've come to expect from you; the manner of a cowardly, frighteningly stupid xenophobe. And, of course, we've established that I (and everyone else in this thread) am a far better person than you in every single conceivable way.

Enjoy your life kevstar. Enjoy being scared of anyone who's skin is a different colour than yours, and being told what to think by tabloids. Enjoy your squalid little Gateshead prole-hole and your poverty. Have fun blaming foreigners for everything that is wrong with your life. And enjoy watching that life grow steadily worse. I can sincerely say that I hope you get assraped by an enormous wolf.
Wed 23/02/05 at 09:11
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Ok, no one believes me eahh. Well I guess this is my last stab at it then.
Heres a link which explains all the problems with immigration, its of 1998 but the whole point is to show you lot where the problems actually are. Before anyone starts there has been some changes since then, but the majority of theese problems still remain. Make sure you read page 3 as it clearly shows how immigration is open to abuse. It wont let me post the link at once(to many letters or something) so I put a space after document but hey the link is there.

http://www.archive.official-documents.co.uk/document /cm40/4018/chap-1.htm

And here's a more up to date version which I admit quashes some things I was saying, but it does show that there is abuse to the system. It's the best analysis in my opinion to date on immigration.

[URL]http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/page5708.asp[/URL]

They are still some things I disagree with in there, but overall it states my point that immigration is not controlled.

So you see light, immigration isn't under controll as it's still open to abuse, funny cos isn't that what I was saying all along. And the best thing you come up with was Australia has a 3rd of our population! You didn't mention the fact that most of Australia has dessert did you.

Sorry, thats wrong, the best bet was when you said... That's not an answer dear boy. I asked you to explain why you accept anti-immigration figures as correct when you dismiss any pro immigration figures, even if they come from the same report. All you've done is said why you dismiss pro-immigration figures. Do answer the whole question kevstar. Unless of course, you're afraid to do so.

Well I don't, The very nature of illegal immigration makes it difficult accurately to assess the total number of people in the country without authority and so liable to removal, but at the same time there getting there fiscal numbers of theese and try to claim everything is alright with the figure they have, even though they lack accuracy. Thats why I claimed the figures are inaccurate, thats why I refute thoose claims when people say immigration is controlled.
Tue 22/02/05 at 18:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
kevstar wrote:
> Well i'm not just talking about illegal immigrants am I,

Actually read what you write and for a long time, yes you were.

> cos I think theres nothing in between there for you to
> take in. My argument is all about uncontrolled immigration;

I hope you are clever enough to see the delicious stupidity of this. I really do.
You talk such balls. You basically said that your whole argument is "We don't know the figures so we can't say anything definitely, but I think there are problems". Then people come along and say - there isn't any actual evidence of problems and there are also bigger problems, but you just ignore that, don't you?

I'm done with you - you're clearly incredibly stubborn, like a small child with a rubbish toy that he won't give away, even though everyone is trying to give him something better. I think it's time you stopped reading and believing everything that you read in the Sun or the News of the World or the Daily Mail. If you don't know why then there really is no hope for you.

I also think that you should give up trying to argue your point, because it does make you look incredibly retarded to everyone who reads it.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.