GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"REMEMBER THE PROMOTIONAL EXTRA GD?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/05/01 at 16:27
Regular
Remember a while back we offered an EXTRA GAMEADAY prize for promotional suggestions. Anyone who suggested an idea which we actually use within three months wins a prize.

Monkey_with_Attitude has already been given one prize for his suggestion of community spirit in e-mails.

There are now three further prizes in this competition.

1. Monkey_with_Attitude
E-mail a friend links in discussions etc.

2. Fantasy Meister
Gameaday leaflets or stickers on products we sell, especially in the shops.

3. Monkey_with_Attitude
Prompt people to bookmark or place our sites on home pages.

By the way - It's no good searching for the promotional thread. We deleted it so that our competitors can't get their sweaty mits on it.

There may of course still be other winners to this as every suggestion which is used within three months will win a prize.
Fri 07/09/01 at 08:47
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
shaneo wrote:
> Oh, how I remember this topic.

It was great eh?
Fri 07/09/01 at 07:17
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Oh, how I remember this topic.
Thu 06/09/01 at 22:47
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Cheatguru 2 wrote:
> What about the best cheat of the day link.and a best disscusion of
> the day link

> and also the best reveiw of the day link.

> There that's it if you go back a few pages you'll find it and the date i posted it!!!!

Well even if I did, that's not the suggestion which you said you suggested, and neither your suggestion which you said you suggested nor your suggestion which you actually suggested have actually been used, and you are outside the time limit.

Just to make this clear: We don't actually give games for suggestions. We give games for the best contribution of the day and to winners of EXTRA GADS.

Where did you go for the past three months Cheatgururururu? I see no posts (until now) since May!
Thu 06/09/01 at 17:18
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> and i wun for the vote thing as well

conkee bad hair day hair
> pleez

fank u

ROFL,
Thu 06/09/01 at 13:00
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
i get your message i'll shut up about it ok?
Thu 06/09/01 at 12:37
Regular
"not dead"
I suggested discussion forums.

I invented them.

Send me free stuff please.
Thu 06/09/01 at 11:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
wot about conkee?
Thu 06/09/01 at 10:59
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
Your Honour wrote:
> Cheatguru, shut up.

Allright allright already i'll get thinking and come up wif somthing good check out what i posted in GAME IDEAS AND RETRO GAMES it should be the topic at the top of the page
Thu 06/09/01 at 10:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
and i wun for the vote thing as well

conkee bad hair day hair pleez

fank u
Thu 06/09/01 at 10:56
Regular
Cheatguru, shut up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.