GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"REMEMBER THE PROMOTIONAL EXTRA GD?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/05/01 at 16:27
Regular
Remember a while back we offered an EXTRA GAMEADAY prize for promotional suggestions. Anyone who suggested an idea which we actually use within three months wins a prize.

Monkey_with_Attitude has already been given one prize for his suggestion of community spirit in e-mails.

There are now three further prizes in this competition.

1. Monkey_with_Attitude
E-mail a friend links in discussions etc.

2. Fantasy Meister
Gameaday leaflets or stickers on products we sell, especially in the shops.

3. Monkey_with_Attitude
Prompt people to bookmark or place our sites on home pages.

By the way - It's no good searching for the promotional thread. We deleted it so that our competitors can't get their sweaty mits on it.

There may of course still be other winners to this as every suggestion which is used within three months will win a prize.
Thu 17/05/01 at 16:27
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Remember a while back we offered an EXTRA GAMEADAY prize for promotional suggestions. Anyone who suggested an idea which we actually use within three months wins a prize.

Monkey_with_Attitude has already been given one prize for his suggestion of community spirit in e-mails.

There are now three further prizes in this competition.

1. Monkey_with_Attitude
E-mail a friend links in discussions etc.

2. Fantasy Meister
Gameaday leaflets or stickers on products we sell, especially in the shops.

3. Monkey_with_Attitude
Prompt people to bookmark or place our sites on home pages.

By the way - It's no good searching for the promotional thread. We deleted it so that our competitors can't get their sweaty mits on it.

There may of course still be other winners to this as every suggestion which is used within three months will win a prize.
Thu 17/05/01 at 16:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*wonders how long until someone starts moaning about Monkey winning more than once*

Thu 17/05/01 at 16:47
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
6... 5... 4... 3...
Thu 17/05/01 at 16:48
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Thu 17/05/01 at 16:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
MONKEY WON MORE THAN ONCE!

THAT'S NOT FAIR!

AND I'VE WAITED ALMOST 5 days for free stuff that you guys gave me without me asking you to!

er...guruspeakmode...

I thiink this suks and i will kick yor @ss
Thu 17/05/01 at 17:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
Tony, I remember posting so much for that promotional extra gameaday, have any of my ideas made it anywhere?
Thanks
er-no

P.S Can you check that FM was the one who suggested that idea first....
Thu 17/05/01 at 17:15
Regular
You could always set up a seperate Forum for extra gameaday prizes. That way you wouldn't have to spend ages looking for them if they aren't all that popular.
Thu 17/05/01 at 17:38
Regular
The way people are promoted from newbie to regular might need to consider a time period. The way i'm going I might be a regular by the end of the weekend after only five days. But at the other extreme turbonutter registered 400 odd days ago and is still a newbie. Maybe a minimum of 10 before becoming a regular and a maximum of 2 months before being automatically promoted to regular.
Thu 17/05/01 at 17:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I can't remember what I posted for that :D

Well Done Monkey
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:44
"Uzi Lover"
WOAH!

Where did that come from????????

I didn't see it the topic earlier! wow, cool!

I hope my ideas came in handy and well done to all those who took part, there is still more prizes up for grabs!

Congrats guys and FM!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.