GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I HATE UCAS!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/01/05 at 19:11
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Today, we were sat idly in the theatre awaiting our lecture, and the tutor comes in and announces that the closing date for UCAS applications is the eleventh.

I recall the F-Word being the first thing that came to mind followed by an actual shouting of, "I thought it was the fifteenth..."

Evidently not - the eleventh - and another tutor says I've only got three days inwhich to do it. So I head up to the open-access ICT suite and get cracking with the help of my friend Danielle who'd already started her's. She got me started and I've successfully completed the section about myself - that's right, I've completed the easiest bit.

Still at it, right now, at home... No clues as to which university is for me, no idea what my last boss' name was, not knowing what chance I have of even succeeding. Deadline or not, a rude ICT staff member approached me earlier today and said, "Well, you've no chance of getting into university at this rate." Cheers for that - you really boosted my confidence...
Thu 06/01/05 at 22:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
And yet again I win.
Thu 06/01/05 at 22:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
yeah but it was an offer for Kent and you live in Ireland so it's no use so I WIN
Thu 06/01/05 at 22:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
and anyway I got an easier offer without even being asked for an interview in the first place.
Thu 06/01/05 at 22:23
Regular
Ours was teh 17th of December.

I still finished it way ahead of time, and UCAS never got back to me.
Strathclyde did though.

I can#'t track it or anything though, as UCAS never got back to bme.

Because they suck boaby.
Thu 06/01/05 at 22:29
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
gerrid wrote:
> and anyway I got an easier offer without even being asked for an
> interview in the first place.

:' {
Thu 06/01/05 at 22:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
we both win
Thu 06/01/05 at 23:06
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Paradox: wrote:
> It's the 15th for us if it's any consellation?
>

Consolation my dear boy.
Thu 06/01/05 at 23:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
He can't spell to save his damned life.
Thu 06/01/05 at 23:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Come on, it's hardly tricky.....
Fri 07/01/05 at 00:29
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I sent mine off ages ago.
You're well behind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.