GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I HATE UCAS!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/01/05 at 19:11
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Today, we were sat idly in the theatre awaiting our lecture, and the tutor comes in and announces that the closing date for UCAS applications is the eleventh.

I recall the F-Word being the first thing that came to mind followed by an actual shouting of, "I thought it was the fifteenth..."

Evidently not - the eleventh - and another tutor says I've only got three days inwhich to do it. So I head up to the open-access ICT suite and get cracking with the help of my friend Danielle who'd already started her's. She got me started and I've successfully completed the section about myself - that's right, I've completed the easiest bit.

Still at it, right now, at home... No clues as to which university is for me, no idea what my last boss' name was, not knowing what chance I have of even succeeding. Deadline or not, a rude ICT staff member approached me earlier today and said, "Well, you've no chance of getting into university at this rate." Cheers for that - you really boosted my confidence...
Fri 07/01/05 at 02:38
"I love yo... lamp."
Go to Glasgow Uni. Ace coffee shops, great totty and near CA games. Oh and SHEEPY. What more could you want?

Yes it DOES have a model T Rex in the grounds, so there!
Fri 07/01/05 at 10:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
You must be kidding?

Why is it not the 15th?

I don't even know where to apply to yet let alone have a personal statement written.
Fri 07/01/05 at 13:03
Regular
I win.
Fri 07/01/05 at 14:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Glasgow RAWKS!!
Fri 07/01/05 at 15:22
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Notorious Biggles wrote:

>
> Yes it DOES have a model T Rex in the grounds, so there!

I saw that T Rex on some programme yesterday and was wondering where in Scotland it was :)
Fri 07/01/05 at 16:13
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Hmm I was told it was the 15th too. Doesn't matter to me though I sent mine in before Christmas. Tell me, if you pick a course and a uni but at the last minute can't do it are you allowed to just leave/drop it yeh?
Fri 07/01/05 at 17:33
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Mu tutor helped me out today... should have it done in no time.
Fri 07/01/05 at 17:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I sent mine off last week. The only bit that requires thinking (other than obviously choosing where you want to spend your life for the next 3 years) is the Personal Statement thingy. Make sure it's a good'un, as it's used by many Unis to decide between candidates with the same grades for who they think should get a place.
Sat 08/01/05 at 16:18
Regular
i'm desperatly waiting on replies from portsmouth.
Mon 10/01/05 at 12:03
Regular
"long time"
glad i dont have to any of what you lot are doing ..
working sounds easier..

not that i like working .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.