GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I HATE UCAS!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/01/05 at 19:11
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Today, we were sat idly in the theatre awaiting our lecture, and the tutor comes in and announces that the closing date for UCAS applications is the eleventh.

I recall the F-Word being the first thing that came to mind followed by an actual shouting of, "I thought it was the fifteenth..."

Evidently not - the eleventh - and another tutor says I've only got three days inwhich to do it. So I head up to the open-access ICT suite and get cracking with the help of my friend Danielle who'd already started her's. She got me started and I've successfully completed the section about myself - that's right, I've completed the easiest bit.

Still at it, right now, at home... No clues as to which university is for me, no idea what my last boss' name was, not knowing what chance I have of even succeeding. Deadline or not, a rude ICT staff member approached me earlier today and said, "Well, you've no chance of getting into university at this rate." Cheers for that - you really boosted my confidence...
Thu 06/01/05 at 20:02
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I am so unappreciated in my time...
Thu 06/01/05 at 20:30
Regular
"For One Night Only"
*Sigh* - Getting there...

Just found out that I have to hand in an evaluation of the pantomime we did at Christmas, first thing tomorrah.
Thu 06/01/05 at 20:37
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Your last boss's name? Bit about yourself?

All we do here is fill in our 20 choices, send it to the CAO with our student number, and come August you get offered the highest choice you qualified for and you either take it or leave it, and thats it.
Thu 06/01/05 at 20:40
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
20!!

UCAS gives you 6.
The hardest thing to do is the Personal Statement nonsense.
Thu 06/01/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
mermoid wrote:
> 20!!
>
> UCAS gives you 6.

Its 10 degree, 10 diploma choices, you might only have 6, but you dont only get one offer!
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:01
Regular
"SOUP!"
It's the 15th for us if it's any consellation?

I've got 5 offers back already, though.

Ahh, being organised rocks.
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:39
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I got offers from all 6 of my choices. I was addicted to that UCAS Track thing for a while.
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I got offered BB for my no 1 choice. AHahah I win.
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:48
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I got invited to interview, emailed saying I CBA to go and still got an offer.

Haha I win.
Thu 06/01/05 at 22:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
and it was from grigg-spall. I haven't replied but my interview wasnt with the intention of giving a "special offer".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.