GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fox Hunting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
So much for the ban on fox hunting. Even though the legislation is not due to become law until February, I found out today that the Country side alliance or someone are launching a legal fight to overturn the law. But get this.....they can continue to hunt until the matter is settled (could be 5 years).

Now imagine this, what if an individual launched a legal fight not to recognise the law on say armed robbery. Does this mean that person could continue robbing until the matter was settled? I think not.

This government has bowed under pressure, from a few toffs and upper class ninnies. What messages are you sending Blair.....why bother with laws when the rich and powerful just choose to ignore them anyway??? You muppet
Sun 20/02/05 at 23:11
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I don't like it when all the people doing fox hunting come onto your land even when you told them they can't as it ruins the lands but they do it just to chase some fox. I do understand why people won't stop it as it may be a family tradition but to be honest I have nothing wrong with the government passing a law against fox hunting.
Sun 20/02/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Captain to you."
mermoid wrote:
> Yeah, well, I don't kill things for fun.

Theres other ways to have fun!!!???
Sun 20/02/05 at 22:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Yeah, well, I don't kill things for fun.
Sun 20/02/05 at 22:14
Regular
"Charley"
Well obviously it's a sport that you either agree with or don't.
But it is not destroying the fox population so i think the people
who don't agree with it should just turn their backs to it but let
the people who do enjoy it carry on, It's still a sport and i'm
sure if some one stopped you doing something you enjoyed you
wouldnt just let it pass.
Sun 20/02/05 at 22:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Meh, don't see the problem with fox hunting to be honest.
Sun 20/02/05 at 22:06
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Shelljed wrote:
> it is a
> way of life that City folks will NEVER understand only because they
> do not want to.

I live in the country.
Sun 20/02/05 at 21:35
"period drama"
I placed the fox inside a football ground ... the ref blows the whistle ... and 22 players, plus thousands of crowd members chase after it ... if the fox is still alive when you kick in into the goal you get 3 points ... a coma is 2 ... 1 for the dead animal ... and half a point for any pieces of it across the line.
Sun 20/02/05 at 21:31
Regular
Even a true surrealist couldn't have predicted that a discussion on Fox Hunting would lead to a comparison with Football Hooliganism.

An image of an army of skinheaded lashed up knuckledraggers, ambling through a forest, kicking small trees down, belching and farting, singing vindaloo and leaving a trail of empty stella cans while glaring with menace at a none-plussed, completely unworried fox, is now firmly implanted in my mind.
Sun 20/02/05 at 21:20
"period drama"
Why bother trying to validate it?
It's not really worth the bother, surely. When it comes down to it, you just like dressing up and riding along on horses and seeing something get killed.

Blah blah jobs and way of life and managing the population and blah blah blah.
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:04
Regular
What you forget in all this toing and frowing is that farmers invite the hunt on to their land, to catch foxes, its not like they are forcing themselves on to the land and demanding to kill foxes! You have this perceived NOB or toff issue about hunting and thats just not the case, I know several in your eyes LOW LIFES shall we call them that aint nobs or toffs that love hunting! horsey folk are not all toffs! all walks of life enjoy hunting from the Nob to the pensioners, who follow in cars, its a way of life as well as sport, its a regular source of income for the blacksmith!

Rugby is cool no violence as a rule!

Football and cruelty how many football fans end up in a punch up man against man and you go on about CRUELTY? get real these Hunts are not as bad as some would beleive and are work for lots of folk! it is a way of life that City folks will NEVER understand only because they do not want to.

mermoid wrote:
> Erm going on a massive hunt with loads of dogs to get ONE fox isn't
> cruelty?
>
> ????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.