GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fox Hunting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
So much for the ban on fox hunting. Even though the legislation is not due to become law until February, I found out today that the Country side alliance or someone are launching a legal fight to overturn the law. But get this.....they can continue to hunt until the matter is settled (could be 5 years).

Now imagine this, what if an individual launched a legal fight not to recognise the law on say armed robbery. Does this mean that person could continue robbing until the matter was settled? I think not.

This government has bowed under pressure, from a few toffs and upper class ninnies. What messages are you sending Blair.....why bother with laws when the rich and powerful just choose to ignore them anyway??? You muppet
Mon 27/12/04 at 22:21
Regular
"\\"
I'm sure you've posted this before... And I'm sure I thought the same thing the last time too.
Mon 27/12/04 at 22:14
"period drama"
Actually, it's so it doesn't interfere with the campaigns later in the year.
Mon 27/12/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
So much for the ban on fox hunting. Even though the legislation is not due to become law until February, I found out today that the Country side alliance or someone are launching a legal fight to overturn the law. But get this.....they can continue to hunt until the matter is settled (could be 5 years).

Now imagine this, what if an individual launched a legal fight not to recognise the law on say armed robbery. Does this mean that person could continue robbing until the matter was settled? I think not.

This government has bowed under pressure, from a few toffs and upper class ninnies. What messages are you sending Blair.....why bother with laws when the rich and powerful just choose to ignore them anyway??? You muppet

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.