GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fox Hunting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
So much for the ban on fox hunting. Even though the legislation is not due to become law until February, I found out today that the Country side alliance or someone are launching a legal fight to overturn the law. But get this.....they can continue to hunt until the matter is settled (could be 5 years).

Now imagine this, what if an individual launched a legal fight not to recognise the law on say armed robbery. Does this mean that person could continue robbing until the matter was settled? I think not.

This government has bowed under pressure, from a few toffs and upper class ninnies. What messages are you sending Blair.....why bother with laws when the rich and powerful just choose to ignore them anyway??? You muppet
Mon 21/02/05 at 17:33
"period drama"
Ahaha, you make me laff.
Mon 21/02/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Charley"
Of course they are pests? Ask any farmer or anybody who ceeps rabbits or anything small like that in a country side area? Foxs attack these and they don't just take one chicken they kill the whole group of them. That means it's a pest. Why isn't anybody complaining about bird shooting? Isn't it just as cruel to shoot a bird out the sky? All you protesters may have saved some foxs lives but it doesn't bother you know that hundreds of hounds are as a result going to be slaughterd. It's just a living way of life for people in the country being bought up by this sport they dont see it cruel and they shouldn't? If you have been bought up doing something how can you see it wrong? It seems you protesters are causing all this trouble, which involves the police waisting their time when they should be targeting the 24 hour binge drinking law. Not a sport that is tradition causing no harm what so ever
Mon 21/02/05 at 17:13
"period drama"
For the last few hunts, they could chase after their own dogs. Then they wouldn't have to be killed. Sport will find a way.
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:40
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I'd just wish they'd completely ban fox hunting and make it the end of story. The only downside, which they're using to keep it alive, is that the dogs they use will have to be killed. Harsh gits.
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I'm assuming most people here eat meat. Newsflash - that animal
> didn't die of natural causes.

*tucks into some tasty fox pie*
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Charleyann wrote:
> ok then what about what rats? giving them slow poision to kill them
> off? surely thats animal cruelty is your eye if you are saying fox
> hunting is.

rats are a pest.
ask me again when my house gets infested with foxes.

> Fishing? Putting a hook through a fish's mouth? wouldn't
> you say thats animal cruelty? Only because fox's look nice are you
> saying its animal cruelty.

i refer you AGAIN to the food chain and pose the question:
has anyone ever seen a Fox n' Chips shop?
humans don't have fox as part of a staple diet so any killing is purely sport.

> Britain has been doing this sport for
> centurys, ok no one is forcing you to take part but if some one else
> finds it entertaining then they should be aloud to take part.

then i should be allowed to hunt the hunters in my car.
i'd find it entertaining and i'd just be keeping the toff population down.

> protesters are being just as cruel putting down spikes and traps to
> stop the dogs and horses as the fox being killed.

i agree with that, but it's really a case of an eye for an eye.
Bill Bailey had the best ideas about fox hunting.
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:16
Regular
I have unfond memorys of riding a horse.

Anyway, who cares.

The hunts will still continue because of a loophole in the law.
Sun 20/02/05 at 23:40
"period drama"
A sled pulled by people, methinks.
Foxes on the whip.
Sun 20/02/05 at 23:33
Regular
They should hunt horses using a sled pulled by huskies and a pack of vicious foxes.
Sun 20/02/05 at 23:14
"period drama"
Yeah, horse riding is pretty fun.
I'm sure loads of people would just want to ride a horse through the country. Nice, healthy, country-centred way-of-life blacksmith-employing enjoyable safe deathless protest-free fun for all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.