GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fox Hunting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
So much for the ban on fox hunting. Even though the legislation is not due to become law until February, I found out today that the Country side alliance or someone are launching a legal fight to overturn the law. But get this.....they can continue to hunt until the matter is settled (could be 5 years).

Now imagine this, what if an individual launched a legal fight not to recognise the law on say armed robbery. Does this mean that person could continue robbing until the matter was settled? I think not.

This government has bowed under pressure, from a few toffs and upper class ninnies. What messages are you sending Blair.....why bother with laws when the rich and powerful just choose to ignore them anyway??? You muppet
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Not a Jew"
And do you hunt, yourself?
Mon 21/02/05 at 21:58
Regular
"foxy"
There are over 200 hunt kennals or packs in the whole of the british isles....most of which go out twice a week....on saturdays and usually once during the week......one particular hunt may catch 5 foxes in a day while some may catch 1 or none at all....so add up the whole of the foxes caught in one week and that adds up to a fair few....On saturday alone....when the hunting ban was in force...90 foxes were caught in one day throughtout the uk......So you cud say on average 180 foxes are killed per week......so YES I think that is a pretty good method of pest control......so once again....dont preach on what you know nothing about!!!
Mon 21/02/05 at 21:29
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Bongobabe wrote:
> Actually fantasy......if you knew anything about the subject that you
> are preaching about....you would know that each hunt goes out at
> LEAST twice a week.

Rubbish. The hunts here go out once a week, every Saturday. And there is no guaranteed chance of catching a fox, not that many are caught.
Mon 21/02/05 at 21:20
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
And plus, he doesn't have a pretty house.
Mon 21/02/05 at 21:17
"period drama"
at LEAST twice a week! Oh my god! That is so radical!
So, 2 foxes a week. Wow, ultimate pest control.

You're doing a great service to mankind.
Thanks.

1. Your cat is not a developed, civilised human being. Although if you'd like to compare yourself to a mindless instinct-controlled animal, be my guest.
Mon 21/02/05 at 21:05
Regular
"foxy"
Actually fantasy......if you knew anything about the subject that you are preaching about....you would know that each hunt goes out at LEAST twice a week. Its people like you that have no idea about what is really going on, and sit in your pretty house trying to tell other people how to live!!!!
Mon 21/02/05 at 21:01
Regular
"foxy"
OH by the way......as far as your argument goes on it just being a sport and the fox is terrified when chased.....what do you suggest i do next time my cat is chasing a terrified rat round the barn.....

go to parliment, get a law out to ban her from chasing them as they are petrified and she is only doing it for sport??????

GET A LIFE!!!!!
Mon 21/02/05 at 20:57
"period drama"
How often to hunts take place?
Once a week at the very most, I'd say. Probably less.

One fox every few weeks hardly constitutes effective pest control now, does it?

As I said, stop trying to validate it. You just like riding around and killing something. End.
Mon 21/02/05 at 20:54
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
The funny thing is, binge drinking doesn't hurt anyone except the people who do it really.
If when fox hunters screamed in pain when their bullet bounced harmlessly off +32 Titanium armour then I'd be all for it.
And hunting one fox isn't a very effective way of reducing a pest problem.
If I wanted to eradicate binge drinkers, for some weird reason, I wouldn't chase one around, make it dance and then torture it.
Mon 21/02/05 at 20:48
Regular
"foxy"
Just watched the Trevor McDonald programme on the fox hunting ban!!!!!!!! What a Farce!!!! These so called do gooders (hunt saboters), what do you all expect?????? I watched 20 police trying to stop you walking onto private land with ya video cameras.....shouldnt you all of been prosecuted for trespassing??? Every single one of those police officers would much rather of been out catching real criminals....how many old peoples houses could of been prevented from being burgled, or somebody not been raped, if they had been on the streets.

The foxes will be dealt with much more cruely by having a bullet pumped into them, that dosnt hit the right place and the animal goes into the undergrowth wounded, and lies there dying a slow painful death for days. Or posion left out for them and the same thing happening...You lot make me laugh!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.