GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fox Hunting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
So much for the ban on fox hunting. Even though the legislation is not due to become law until February, I found out today that the Country side alliance or someone are launching a legal fight to overturn the law. But get this.....they can continue to hunt until the matter is settled (could be 5 years).

Now imagine this, what if an individual launched a legal fight not to recognise the law on say armed robbery. Does this mean that person could continue robbing until the matter was settled? I think not.

This government has bowed under pressure, from a few toffs and upper class ninnies. What messages are you sending Blair.....why bother with laws when the rich and powerful just choose to ignore them anyway??? You muppet
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:32
Regular
I have an urge to release the hounds.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Bongo, as much as I disagree with some of your views, your tag-line did make me chuckle.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:31
Regular
"foxy"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Ok, if you could chose a way to die, would YOU rather be shot,
> poisoned or ripped to peices?

But define being shot.......shot in the head by a direct blow....or shot in the leg and left to die for days??? Because believe me...these so called marksmen arnt olympic standard and usually dont get in right....

So yes i would rather have my head ripped off in one quick fatal swoop than be left to die for days
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What makes you so special that should stop you from being killed?
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:29
Regular
Animals die, it's natures way.

We're omnivores, we eat meat and some of us like to kill for fun.

Life's a beach.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:28
Regular
"foxy"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I think I read somewhere that Foxes like being killed.

And i think if your going to be so childish......you cud say that about every animal in this whole entire world.....What makes a fox sooooooooo special in your eyes that it shouldnt be killed??????????
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
SHEEPY wrote:
> By sex.
>
> Like that Futurama episode.

Snoo-snoo?
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:27
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I think I'd rather be shot than ripped to shreds by dogs.
Surely it would be much quicker and efficient to just stuff them in a barn and gas them, no?
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
By sex.

Like that Futurama episode.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ok, if you could chose a way to die, would YOU rather be shot, poisoned or ripped to peices?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.