GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"23,700 dead, and you tell me theres a god?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Hallelujah"
This is tradegy of a phenominal scale. I cannot even contemplate that many human lives ending at once, and on christmas. Its a sick thing.

127,000 was the final count, although its feared it was somewhere closer to 150,000. All I want to add is not to those who died, but for the survivors, I hope things don't get to hard for you and I wish you the best of luck.
Thu 06/01/05 at 08:16
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Lucy Laptop wrote:
> Just had the news on, they showed various religions praying together,
> i thought it was a gorgeous image.

Its interesting isn't it. There are two types of people that are amusing me at the moment:

1. The people who say "there must be a God, look how many were saved..."
2. There must be a God, Look how namy people have been brought together by this...

In all honesty, both those conceps are laughable in some sense, as its jus manipulating a situation to your advantage. Nothing remarkable or Holy happpend that day, just a disaster resulting in the direct effect of Millions of lives.
Wed 05/01/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Lucy.laptop@gmail"
Just had the news on, they showed various religions praying together, i thought it was a gorgeous image.
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:34
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Light wrote:
> So...it must have been a species other than humans that raised all
> that money to help the tsunami victims them?
>
> There will always be twuntwits who do appalling things. There are
> also people who are practically saints and who don't ask for any
> recgnition for that.

True...but I was refering to the bad people...
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:07
Regular
Because you have a sick twisted sense of humour and I think I've gone insane.
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:04
Regular
Why do I always laugh at your inane comments?
:'{
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:03
Regular
Vrrrooooom
Wed 05/01/05 at 16:57
Regular
Michael Schumacher donated 5 million.

Fantastic if you ask me.
Wed 05/01/05 at 16:43
Regular
"Jimbo"
Think of all these people, the panic, the sheer horror. it does make me wonder... is god a bad entity
Wed 05/01/05 at 16:05
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
So...it must have been a species other than humans that raised all that money to help the tsunami victims them?

There will always be twuntwits who do appalling things. There are also people who are practically saints and who don't ask for any recgnition for that.
Wed 05/01/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I love the human race, a species that preys on its self at the most weak of times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.