GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"23,700 dead, and you tell me theres a god?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Hallelujah"
This is tradegy of a phenominal scale. I cannot even contemplate that many human lives ending at once, and on christmas. Its a sick thing.

127,000 was the final count, although its feared it was somewhere closer to 150,000. All I want to add is not to those who died, but for the survivors, I hope things don't get to hard for you and I wish you the best of luck.
Tue 28/12/04 at 16:57
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> How many dodos are in existence now?

I just read a post by one, so...
Tue 28/12/04 at 17:49
Regular
Heh - you live in a fantasy land too then.
Tue 28/12/04 at 17:49
Regular
There is a God.
He's just racist.
Tue 28/12/04 at 18:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
lol, munn.

I blame America.
Tue 28/12/04 at 18:36
Regular
S*** happens, people die.
Tue 28/12/04 at 19:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
JFH wrote:
> Why complain about 'mild stuff' when it's essential for plants to
> grow and keep us alive? Huge waves aren't really that necessary.

clearly they are though, or it wouldn't have happened.
mankind is merely a species that inhabits the planet, we don't warrant exemption from this kind of thing. if 30,000 of any other species had died there wouldn't be nearly as much overthinking of this.. mainly because they don't have a media industry.

yes it's sad and of course it's changed a lot of things for a lot of people, but humans adapt and move on, renouncing a belief or questioning the nature of religion won't change a thing. we don't own earth, we simply live here.
Tue 28/12/04 at 19:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
munn wrote:
> There is a God.
> He's just racist.

:D
nice!
Tue 28/12/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
luscious_limey wrote:
> It's a fact of life that when the world gets overcrowded..natural
> disasters occur to decimate the population...like the world
> wars..etc
> It's the lemming syndrome...but of course that doesnt make it any
> easier terms of human misery..

What a load of crap. The world is overcrowded so, I know, lets have a 9.0 earthquake under the sea to cause devastation in Indonesia and let it cause some tidal waves to decimate another 10 countries coastlines for good measure, that'll teach 'em to copulate.

Oh please.
Tue 28/12/04 at 22:25
Regular
"love to chat"
Unfortunately it's not crap as you putit
Look at history thro the ages
It's happening all the time..nature has a way of taking care of it's own...whether we like it or not and invariably we dont...I certainly hate the decimating of so many poor souls ..mt heart bleeds for all those poor ppl
Tue 28/12/04 at 22:29
Regular
52,000 dead now (went from 40,000 this morning, then 44,000) over 11 nations. Likely to rise even more as there are many parts still unable to reach.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.