GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Baros or Defoe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/12/04 at 16:18
Regular
A little argument between me and our Spurs-loving friend. Who's the better striker?

Got some facts for you.

Defoe - 1405 minutes, 9 goals, 1 assist

Baros - 932 minutes, 8 goals, 1 asisst ( he also outscored Defoe, and everyone else, in Euro 2004. But don't let me sway you..)
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:14
Regular
"Colourless"
kevstar wrote:
> I'd have Defoe in my team over Baros anytime of the day.

Even 4:36 am?
Thu 30/12/04 at 09:37
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I'd have Defoe in my team over Baros anytime of the day. Just looking there at the games Barros scored in... Norwich, Crystal Palace, Blackburn, Fulham, Man City and of course Newcastle.

And Defoe... Liverpool, West Brom, Birmingham, Charlton, Arsenal, Middlesborough, Southampton and Crystal Palace. Yeahh, I think my choice has better reasons.
Wed 29/12/04 at 12:35
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The one thing that lets Milan Baros down, a little like Michael Owen, is the number of injuries he gets - and again, it's his hamstring this time aswell. And that causes inconsistency, or so, it can, anyway.
Sun 26/12/04 at 20:52
Regular
Oh yes, and I'd taken Riise out of the team for this gameweek.

Best. Decision. Ever.
Sun 26/12/04 at 20:50
Regular
And I'd just chatted about him being good at penalties. Good one.

Milan will bounce back on Tuesday. We're gonna take Southampton to the sword as well. It's at Anfield :) My confidence in Milan means he shall remain my Fantasy Captain. I have recalled Christiano for that gamewekk. My midfield is now: Gerrard, Ronaldo, Giggs, Lampard, Robben. Keeps me in the pointage. Baros and Bellamy do enough up front too. Unfortunately, Jaidi, Green and De Zeeuw often rely on Ferriera at the back for clean sheets :(
Sun 26/12/04 at 19:31
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> In my rushedness to confirm how good baros is, I replaced Reyes with
> him in my Fantasy Footy team this morning.

great penalty :P -2 points for that methinks!
Sun 26/12/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Colourless"
Aahahahaahahah

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=246241[/URL]

Enough said there I think. He's crazy.
Sun 26/12/04 at 16:14
Regular
Baros has been in my team since Cisse broke his leg. That was BEFORE the Crystal Palace hatrick :)

I loved that. Needing to score a penalty in the last minute to win the match in front of the Kop should've fazed him. But not my Milan.

Although I did remove him from my team when he got injured. For Rooney, pfft. He's no Mikey or Milan. I still miss Mikey, he was captain of my Fantasy team at the beginning. But now MILAN is my captain, and he shall crush West Brom today. Plys a coupla assists from Stevie would be nice, and a clean sheet for Riise.
Sun 26/12/04 at 14:58
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
In my rushedness to confirm how good baros is, I replaced Reyes with him in my Fantasy Footy team this morning.
Sun 26/12/04 at 12:56
Regular
The Ostravan Maradonna. That's what they called him, oh yes.

We're all waiting for him to descend into drugs and women and handballs, Prague style.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.