GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My first Date... I need help..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/12/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Time Up"
In a few days I am going to go out for a date, and I have never dated anyone before, in fact I don't think that I have ever talked to a girl in my whole life, and I didn't even fix that date, there was a friend who did it for me, and now I have no clue about what I am supposed to do.. What are people supposed to do on a date ? what kinds of things should I say ? And what kinds of things shouldn't I say ? Please I need all the advice that I can get because I am a total newbie about everything that has to do with these kinds of things.
Tue 21/12/04 at 17:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
crossbob wrote:
> What and you haven't even had a girlfriends before

oh DO shut up.
people who have "girlfriends" when they're 12 don't know what to do with them anyway so stop trying to make yourself sound like a hero and less of a gimp, it's not working.

i didn't bother hooking up with anyone until i was 17 either and i don't feel like i missed out on a damn thing.

now sod off back to your happy meal and free toy...
Tue 21/12/04 at 15:43
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
crossbob wrote:
> What and you haven't even had a girlfriends before

You'll be two peas in a pod then eh?

[edit]Sorry, that was mean spirited. Anyway.
Tue 21/12/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Catch it!"
What and you haven't even had a girlfriends before
Tue 21/12/04 at 15:02
Regular
"Time Up"
crossbob wrote:
> How old are you?
Tue 21/12/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Captain to you."
Very_Metal wrote:
> [URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/jasonwilcox/daterapecard.jpg[/URL]
>
> :)

That made me laugh
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:21
Regular
"you've got a beard"
[URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/jasonwilcox/daterapecard.jpg[/URL]

:)
Tue 21/12/04 at 09:42
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I think it's sweet the way he admits he's never really spoken to a girl before..rather than making out he's some super-stud like most of the boys here. Thats' properly why no one pulled him up on it.
Mon 20/12/04 at 21:54
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Cusack wrote:

> in fact I don't think that I have ever talked to a
> girl in my whole life,

Am I the only one that hasn't over looked this?

Perhaps it's a problem with society these days, that there's so much sexual pressure, innuendo, knowledge and a lack of shame or secrecy over sex, that less confident guys don't mix with girls.

I know the first time I met and talked to girls and stuff after the age of 11 it all became alot more nervy and odd.

The few serious things I can add are:

1) Try to relate at every chance. Within reason you can even lie in order just to do it. Of course this is within a bout of possible and reasonable limits. Just saying "I know what ya mean." or "Oh yeah." can have a huge effect. Tell stories of something that she just said happened to her.

2) Smile as much as possible. Smiling can release endo-morphines.

3) Don't be too innocent, truthy, nervy. You'll just become a joke and make it very hard for someone to open up to you.

Dear God I just made it so easy for you sick minded people to twist my words. Best attempt wins a prise, I guess.
:D
Mon 20/12/04 at 21:45
Regular
"The Red Shift"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Stay away from the following subjects unless she brings 'em up first:
>
> Towels

A TV or movie quote methinks.
Mon 20/12/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Catch it!"
How old are you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.