GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My first Date... I need help..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/12/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Time Up"
In a few days I am going to go out for a date, and I have never dated anyone before, in fact I don't think that I have ever talked to a girl in my whole life, and I didn't even fix that date, there was a friend who did it for me, and now I have no clue about what I am supposed to do.. What are people supposed to do on a date ? what kinds of things should I say ? And what kinds of things shouldn't I say ? Please I need all the advice that I can get because I am a total newbie about everything that has to do with these kinds of things.
Thu 23/12/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Time Up"
What's a chav ?
Thu 23/12/04 at 03:23
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Cusack wrote:
> In terms of places to go, I won't be arranging anything, my mate is
> handling all the details.

If you're seventeen and this is true, this is not going to go well.
Wed 22/12/04 at 23:13
Regular
"For One Night Only"
"Tell her Her butt's as big as the Queen's and twice as fragrant."
Wed 22/12/04 at 23:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tell her you've got a really big wang.

Score!
Wed 22/12/04 at 23:00
Regular
"cachoo"
Like what almost everyone else wrote, be yourself.
It's so hard to be your real self when you're on a 'date' [man, i hate that word], so.. hm..

OK. Lie.

Tell her you're training to be a pilot or firefighter. Or you want to save kittens from high trees then mention that you're planning to visit Thailand to have a thorough body cleaning session and get in touch with yourself.
Or if she's a chav, tell her.. Hell, I don't know what you tell a she-chav.

Let your mind run free with the lies.

Then you'll become a paranoid, lonely old man who'll rot by himself wishing he'd never lied on his first date and just jumped at the first chance he could've had.
Wed 22/12/04 at 22:08
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Still not had it yet?
Wed 22/12/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Time Up"
In terms of places to go, I won't be arranging anything, my mate is handling all the details.
Wed 22/12/04 at 15:12
Regular
cinema is always a classic when your younger, save your banter for either side of the film and you get two hours to relax in the middle (or think of new material if your not a banter king). plus by enduring a chick flick she'll think (probably wrongly) you have a sensitive side or even better if she choses the film and it isn't a chick flick your probably onto a winner!!

last of the romantics!
Wed 22/12/04 at 12:07
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The problem I have with these things is exactly where to take someone and what exactly you're going to do.

There are a truck-load of different places to take someone local to you, but how do you choose? How do you know which one will be right?

What if you don't want to sit in some fancy-pants restaurant?
What if you'd rather be ANYWHERE else... (and I don't mean watching football!)

So many places to choose from, but only so-many time you can go there, or do that thing, before it all becomes so dead and stale.
Tue 21/12/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The Hibernator wrote:
> Stay away from:
>
> "You look ever so gorgeous" - *Stares at breasts*

Oh, I was going to suggest that you complement her on how good her boobies are looking...

Never mind me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.