GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New logo for Gamecube."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/05/01 at 13:50
Regular
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=838

Thoughts?

I personnaly think it's quite good. Certainly helps shake off the childish image, anyway. Not sure about it being purple though.

Like the G C bit. :0)
Sun 13/05/01 at 14:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
It's okay, but nothing special.
Sun 13/05/01 at 14:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Oh my God! What's this! A kind comment about the GameCube from Ant?

*faints*

:-)
Sun 13/05/01 at 14:50
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
*begins to cut up RBS's unconcious body planning to sell it to the local butcher, but cant be bother so buts RBS back together minus his big toe on his left foot (it fell down the sink)*
Sun 13/05/01 at 14:54
Regular
"You've upset me"
*retrieves big toe and possesses Dan*

*Dan walks over to edge of building and... jumps. RBS then stops his possession and makes a trampoline fly over from the local gym... and then starts laughing as Dan screams as he hits the trampoline*

DMWTPS!
Sun 13/05/01 at 14:58
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
LOL
Sun 13/05/01 at 14:59
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
*Dan opens the gates of hell and is about to throw RBS in when a low flying turkey reminds him of bill gates so he puts RBS down and starts the hunt for the Microcr@p boss...*
Sun 13/05/01 at 15:00
Regular
The new logo has suprised the world as for the first time ever Nintendo decide to use PURPLE!

It looks cool though

Sun 13/05/01 at 15:27
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yep its a change all right.good one too.
Sun 13/05/01 at 15:34
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
It does look pretty good, but basic. I'm surprised that anyone thats already seen the GC didn't say anything.
Sun 13/05/01 at 15:34
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
sory, that was dumb.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.