GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Relationship Rant"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/11/04 at 15:11
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've recently broken up with another girlfriend, which is its essence doesn't bother me, because basically it wasn't working out, didnt feel right and we've decided to remain friends which is always good.

The thing that happens to be bugging me is that after we broke up she told me she loved me (actually "in love" not just the sort of 'love' you stick at the end of an email or text) and that she wants to have a baby with me.

Cue fear of fatherhood and the realisation I'm actually just a kid myself to kick in.

The thing that quite worries me is that I haven't known this girl a great deal of time at all. We met at a party, got drunk and did some stuff together and we started going out, but after a while (once I'd sobered up) I didnt feel the same and chose to end it to avoid and later heartache from prolonging the relationship. She took it badly. Really badly. With cries of "don't you find me attractive?" and "what have I done wrong" ringing through my head, I came back with the clichéd-to-death, "its not you, its me" which seemed to settle her down.

I've actually never been told by a girl that she "loved" me, nor have I ever said it to a girl. I'm quite pedantic with the word and beleive it should only be used when you mean it, and she assured me she does love me. This is rather daunting to think that someone who has known me a pretty short amount of time feels that way about me. What's even more frightening is that I don't feel the same way, at all.

I suppose I can finally empathise with those who stalk people and fall in love with them without really knowing them, and the other party is completely oblivious to this. I always though love would be something that came mutually from both parties, but I guess that isn't the case.

I'm not sure if I should feel bad about this, but I really do. I dislike hurting people, but I think I did the right thing to end it before she went skitzo and came off the pill and got pregnant to have the child she's oh-so-desperate to have.

Goes to show that you can be all mature and grown-up but still be a child yourself in some respects.

I'm still a child, I guess, but I like the security and lack of morning sickness it brings.
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:17
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Lawrence wrote:
> How is this girl unwell just because she loves you and wants a baby?
>
>
> ....
>
>
> oh i see now....
>
> But seriously. Just because this girl loves you and wants a baby
> doesn't make her unwell, it may not be your way of doing things but
> everyone is different and does things in their own special way.
>
> Sort it out!

I know a girl that loves me and wants to have a baby. Shes not unwell
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:09
Regular
"SOUP!"
I know I wouldnt like to have sex with me.

I often blindfold myself when I'm tugging off and pretend its someone else.
Fri 19/11/04 at 17:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
He looks a little green on SO, but he looked hot with the batteries up his nose...
Fri 19/11/04 at 17:23
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I'm just saying, why would anyone want to have sex with Kyz?

LOOK AT HIM!!!
Fri 19/11/04 at 13:00
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ahaha!

What?
Fri 19/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Yeah, Kyz is disgusting looking, and the chances are his child would be born with 2 toes.
Fri 19/11/04 at 09:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
You're unwell.
Thu 18/11/04 at 22:25
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Paradox: wrote:
> Seriously, I have sorted it out. Should I knock her up just because
> she wants me to? No.

I never said that.

All I said was that just because this girl says loves you and wants a baby you are calling her unwell. She could just as easially say that you are unwell for not wanting those things. Not everyone wants the same things in life, just because someone doesn't have the same view as you doesn't make them unwell.
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
Well now you mention it...

hey, shut up!
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Paradox: wrote:
> Seriously, I have sorted it out. Should I knock her up just because
> she wants me to? No.

Go on, be a mate!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.