GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NFL Season starts again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/09/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyone catch the Colts vs Patriots game to kick off the start of the 85th NFL season? Was a great way to start the season and i hope all the games are as entertaining. Was in a strange situation where i couldn't care who actually won this as i find New England to be horribly boring and Ty Law to be very annoying (he takes arrogance to a whole new level, he makes Jose Mourinho look like the most modest man in the world) and Indianapolis aren't much better with Peyton 'Most over-hyped player ever' Manning leading the charge.

Was good to hear the greatest commentating duo in all of sports Al Michaels and the legend John Madden back once again, no one can beat them.

But anyway the game, few interceptions thrown by Manning showing just how average he is and proving once more New England is not his favourite place (Vick and McNabb are far better) and Ty Law spending most of the game on the bench and when he did come on he got schooled by Marvin Harrison (and why Manning wasn't throwing to him more often i've no idea, he's your best reciever you muppet, use him) Great ending as well with McGuinness sacking him and leaving VanDerJagt with a hard field goal which he missed when he should have only had about a 35 yard attempt to knock threw the sticks.

Bring on the rest of the season
Page:
Sun 12/09/04 at 00:21
Regular
Aha, this post was rubbish.
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:48
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
AFL?
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Arizona Rattlers are not an NFL team.

*Pansies.

:-)
Sat 11/09/04 at 11:26
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
NFL is for panzies.

:)
Sat 11/09/04 at 10:31
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Arizona Rattlers fan myself. Yes, I have actually seen a game at the Snake Pit - they put on quite a show. It was more like a half circus/half football event though, with cheerleading, buffalo riding and motorbike riding all going on around in a ring surrounding the game! Madness.
Sat 11/09/04 at 09:22
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Broncos man meself. Think we're gonna have another average season, although if Jake can stay fit for the whole season we've got a chance for the play-offs. Apparently they're gonna chuck our draft running-back straight in (and let's face it - the Broncos are the best team for picking young RBs!) so gonna be interesting to see how he does.

I think Philly are gonna come through this year though tbh.....
Sat 11/09/04 at 00:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cheating? Pfft... we play a good, hard game, but don't cheat. It's the fans who are a bit muffed up, not the team.

Plus you got a perfectly good swap for the Sapp. You stole my beloved Charlie Garner, who was incredible in Madden... [S]...although he's not actually as good in reality, so shhh[S]
Fri 10/09/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh you a member of the black hole eh? Raiders fan. Do love a good bit of cheating even though you've nicked Warren Sapp from my beloved Buccaneers
Fri 10/09/04 at 22:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yup, heard about the score. Patriots doing their usual 'win by a point' rubbish, which they'll proceed to do for the rest of the season and win the Super Bowl again.

Go Raiders! Yey.
Fri 10/09/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyone catch the Colts vs Patriots game to kick off the start of the 85th NFL season? Was a great way to start the season and i hope all the games are as entertaining. Was in a strange situation where i couldn't care who actually won this as i find New England to be horribly boring and Ty Law to be very annoying (he takes arrogance to a whole new level, he makes Jose Mourinho look like the most modest man in the world) and Indianapolis aren't much better with Peyton 'Most over-hyped player ever' Manning leading the charge.

Was good to hear the greatest commentating duo in all of sports Al Michaels and the legend John Madden back once again, no one can beat them.

But anyway the game, few interceptions thrown by Manning showing just how average he is and proving once more New England is not his favourite place (Vick and McNabb are far better) and Ty Law spending most of the game on the bench and when he did come on he got schooled by Marvin Harrison (and why Manning wasn't throwing to him more often i've no idea, he's your best reciever you muppet, use him) Great ending as well with McGuinness sacking him and leaving VanDerJagt with a hard field goal which he missed when he should have only had about a 35 yard attempt to knock threw the sticks.

Bring on the rest of the season
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.