GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NFL Season starts again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/09/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyone catch the Colts vs Patriots game to kick off the start of the 85th NFL season? Was a great way to start the season and i hope all the games are as entertaining. Was in a strange situation where i couldn't care who actually won this as i find New England to be horribly boring and Ty Law to be very annoying (he takes arrogance to a whole new level, he makes Jose Mourinho look like the most modest man in the world) and Indianapolis aren't much better with Peyton 'Most over-hyped player ever' Manning leading the charge.

Was good to hear the greatest commentating duo in all of sports Al Michaels and the legend John Madden back once again, no one can beat them.

But anyway the game, few interceptions thrown by Manning showing just how average he is and proving once more New England is not his favourite place (Vick and McNabb are far better) and Ty Law spending most of the game on the bench and when he did come on he got schooled by Marvin Harrison (and why Manning wasn't throwing to him more often i've no idea, he's your best reciever you muppet, use him) Great ending as well with McGuinness sacking him and leaving VanDerJagt with a hard field goal which he missed when he should have only had about a 35 yard attempt to knock threw the sticks.

Bring on the rest of the season
Page:
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Addage.

Yey.
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed, Mitchell and Moss = best haircuts in all of sport
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:50
Regular
I don't like ESPN.

It's not 56k friendly.

:-(

Anyway, I may get a Moss Raiders top then.
I'd been toying with the idea of getting a top, but all your players suck, now you've got one with a cool haircut.
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You best hope he gets his receptions otherwise the toys are coming out of the pram :-D
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kawada wrote:
> Moss to the Raiders eh AJ? That's your team getting torn apart by
> in-fighting then :-D

Moss and Porter are two of the best receivers in the league, so on-field stuff looks good for next season.

Off-field, however... hmmmmm. :-D
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
yes i know but you asked where did i hear it therefore i answered you with 'where every good american etc'
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:43
Regular
I'm not American.

:-)
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Where any good American goes to get their sporting news - ESPN

[URL] http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1998159 [/URL]
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:31
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Moss to the Raiders eh AJ? That's your team getting torn apart by
> in-fighting then :-D

Waqit, where did yoyu hear this?
IO checked NFL.com there, but I can't find it.

:-|
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:26
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> You trust Glasgow?
>
> Ahahahah.

The beggars are so polite to me.

"Could you spare some change please?"

And wow, now the Raiders have a player that won't be collecting his pension before practice.
Well done.

*claps*
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.