GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NFL Season starts again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/09/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyone catch the Colts vs Patriots game to kick off the start of the 85th NFL season? Was a great way to start the season and i hope all the games are as entertaining. Was in a strange situation where i couldn't care who actually won this as i find New England to be horribly boring and Ty Law to be very annoying (he takes arrogance to a whole new level, he makes Jose Mourinho look like the most modest man in the world) and Indianapolis aren't much better with Peyton 'Most over-hyped player ever' Manning leading the charge.

Was good to hear the greatest commentating duo in all of sports Al Michaels and the legend John Madden back once again, no one can beat them.

But anyway the game, few interceptions thrown by Manning showing just how average he is and proving once more New England is not his favourite place (Vick and McNabb are far better) and Ty Law spending most of the game on the bench and when he did come on he got schooled by Marvin Harrison (and why Manning wasn't throwing to him more often i've no idea, he's your best reciever you muppet, use him) Great ending as well with McGuinness sacking him and leaving VanDerJagt with a hard field goal which he missed when he should have only had about a 35 yard attempt to knock threw the sticks.

Bring on the rest of the season
Page:
Mon 25/10/04 at 16:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's because the Seahawks are actually really rubbish, munn. Plus Arizona will win 4 games this season, as they do every other year, but continue. They still have to get the wins from somewhere, though.
Mon 25/10/04 at 15:53
Regular
The Cardinals beat the Seahawks.
The Cardinals.
Beat the Seahawks.

And the Browns held the Eagles into Overtime.

I thought they might lose.
Mon 25/10/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Bucs beat the Bears 19-7. That's me happy
Sun 24/10/04 at 23:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Atlanta Falcons 10-56 Kansas City Chiefs

Ahahahahaha.

Also, for my fantasy football, I made a really good decision in picking the Ravens defense. Only conceeded 6 points to the Bills. Picked Rams offense as well (Bulger and Bruce), but they lost 31-14 to the Dolphins. The DOLPHINS? The rubbish team with no attack? Meh.
Sat 23/10/04 at 23:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
oh and it's conditional only because the order of the draft hasn't been decided yet.
Sat 23/10/04 at 23:04
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I get the feeling I heard it was a 7th round draft pick - basically the raiders were letting him go anyway and an extra rookie in the offseason won't hurt none.
But yeah, munn's right, the play isn't dead until the player's down by contact, you could crawl around on your stomach with the ball as long as no one touched you. Unless we were playing Canadian rules.
Sat 23/10/04 at 22:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, it's a conditional draft pick the Raiders are getting. Not too sure what's meant by that, but it's something that won't come into effect until the start of next season, which is a bit cruddy considering the fact they're already having a really poor season and need new players.
Sat 23/10/04 at 21:26
Regular
Did all that stuff.
Only time will tell.
Although by the time time tells, he'll be 90.
So that's 3 weeks time then.

Oh, and AJ, he was traded for a Draft Pick.

I think.
Sat 23/10/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
that's blasphemous talk that is!! Talking about Jerry Rice, the living legend. He does stuff out on a football field that God can only dream of :-D
Sat 23/10/04 at 13:42
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Ooooh he's gone to the Seattle? My spiritual home?
>
> Well happy with that, one of the greatest receivers of all time
> joining the Seahawks? Have it!!!
>
> Ah well least you're average age of the team will drop to about 38
> now :-D

Yeah, but he's old and grey and won't be allowed on the field with his walking stick.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.