GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"that`s an awful lot of.... er....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/11/06 at 12:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
memory!!

PC world suck balls.
they even use incorrect terminlogy in their adverts now, which MUST be a problem somewhere along the line. So, not content with being staffed by incompetents, they`re now just changing the presentation so they can get the customers to go along with it.

if anyone knows someone at the PC world advertising department, please thrust a swift knee into their jaffers for me.
Tue 21/11/06 at 13:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just got my PS and PS2, really wish I'd kept my SNES :(
Tue 21/11/06 at 13:14
Regular
Cong Man wrote:
> Heh...I've got a SNES, N64 and Gamecube all piled up under the
> TV, which also has a video, DVD player and Sky box hooked up to
> it.

I'm almost the same, except I traded my Gamecube in for Gears of War. Kept the games as I'll be able to use them on the Wii.

Still need a VGA splitter box (if they exist - 2 devices into 1 monitor) and VGA cable to hook my Dreamcast up to my monitor...
Tue 21/11/06 at 13:11
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I've got an Amiga and BBC Micro emulators on my Mac and I play the BBC one about a hundred times more than the Amiga one. There were some brilliant games around for the BBC and they make up a large part of the fond memories of my youth.

My favourite's got to be Citadel.
Tue 21/11/06 at 12:29
Regular
"..."
Heh...I've got a SNES, N64 and Gamecube all piled up under the TV, which also has a video, DVD player and Sky box hooked up to it.

I've never seen so many wires. Still wish I'd kept my NES though, to complete the set.
Tue 21/11/06 at 12:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
My PS2 goes between the bedroom and the lounge - if Louise isn't in I'll play it in the lounge as the TV's a lot bigger in there but if she is I'll let her have Sky and play it on the portable upstairs.
Tue 21/11/06 at 10:37
"possibly impossible"
Even got an Amiga and ST Emu on my Xbox. Doesn't feel quite the same without a keyboard though.

Keep debating whether to take my xbox downstairs or leave it here in the study.
Tue 21/11/06 at 09:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ah yes good old emulators many an hour I've spent reliving my childhood :D
Tue 21/11/06 at 09:21
"possibly impossible"
Emulated on the PC is where the future of Amiga lies in my house. Much less mess to have all the consoles and old computers under one machine...
Mon 20/11/06 at 17:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> (before the last ones got the hint that
> the amiga is all but dead)
>
>
> LIES!!!! the Amiga shall live on forever!!

probably, but the amigaONE "re-launch" was ill fated.
Mon 20/11/06 at 15:44
Regular
"8==="
I believe they owned around 50% of ARM who developed the RISC technology.

Had a pirated copy of Zarch, was pretty good.

Chocks Away! ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.