GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"that`s an awful lot of.... er....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/11/06 at 12:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
memory!!

PC world suck balls.
they even use incorrect terminlogy in their adverts now, which MUST be a problem somewhere along the line. So, not content with being staffed by incompetents, they`re now just changing the presentation so they can get the customers to go along with it.

if anyone knows someone at the PC world advertising department, please thrust a swift knee into their jaffers for me.
Tue 21/11/06 at 19:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfonse wrote:
> I really want a dreamcast so I can play through Shenmue one and
> two.

Yeah that as well
Regular
I really want a dreamcast so I can play through Shenmue one and two.
Regular
We've got a gamestation too .. they usually have old consoles in packages with lots of games and goodies. Prices are usually very good too ... I've been v. tempted to buy them at times, but then the realisation I'll probably play on it for one afternoon only, dawns on me.
Tue 21/11/06 at 19:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfonse wrote:
> I'd be more interested in a SNES. I'd also pay a princely sum...

Dont you have a Gamestation near you? My local one has a couple of SNES, a NES and a load of other old consoles.
Tue 21/11/06 at 19:35
Regular
pb wrote:
> Oh, and when I go to India in Jan, they sell the re-packaged NES
> consoles with the 10 in 1 games. I'm pretty sure they take
> original NES games to. So if anyone is interested...

I'd be more interested in a SNES. I'd also pay a princely sum...
Tue 21/11/06 at 19:31
Regular
I have an N64 and an Amiga with shed loads of games in me wardrobe.
Tue 21/11/06 at 19:28
"possibly impossible"
Oh, and when I go to India in Jan, they sell the re-packaged NES consoles with the 10 in 1 games. I'm pretty sure they take original NES games to. So if anyone is interested...
Tue 21/11/06 at 19:27
"possibly impossible"
Used to have a load of retro consoles, but then had children, so away they went. My last lot of consoles went to help pay for the 360 and impending Wii.

But then I do have an original Xbox with the whole of MAME, SNES, Megadrive, Mastersystem, NES, PC Engine, Amiga, ST, Spectrum, C64 and other Emulators in it. Everything in one box!
Tue 21/11/06 at 15:05
Regular
"you've got a beard"
2 x NES (well, one NES and one NES casing)
2 x SNES (one is pretty knackered though)
1 x megadrive
2 x Dreamcast (again, one is pretty knackered)
1 x PS2
1 x Gamecube

1 x Amiga 4000

1 x PC - got Emulators for amiga, snes, megadrive, master system, nes, and arcade games.

woosh!!

if only i had 10 seconds spare to play any of them at all ever!!
Tue 21/11/06 at 13:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got my little desk/stand thing with a clothes drawer next to it. Got my 360 on the drawer then have my PS2 at the bottom of the stand and my PSX on the middle shelf of it. Just have to swap the scart cables round when i want to play one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.