GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"that`s an awful lot of.... er....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/11/06 at 12:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
memory!!

PC world suck balls.
they even use incorrect terminlogy in their adverts now, which MUST be a problem somewhere along the line. So, not content with being staffed by incompetents, they`re now just changing the presentation so they can get the customers to go along with it.

if anyone knows someone at the PC world advertising department, please thrust a swift knee into their jaffers for me.
Sun 03/12/06 at 11:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hehe, every time my mates and i play it`s like a tournament :D
we`ve even developed sub plots and narratives to go with the scoring systems.

Break Point - Breek Poit (pronounced "pwar".. like french) - a mysterious cowboy. elusive!

Match Point - Mitch Poit - Breeks even MORE elusive relative

straight game - losing no points

textbook - lobbing the opponent on a serve return

when a character dives for the ball, you must shoult "rollin`" in a limp bizkit fashion (this works better if you`re the character witha fred durst style red hat)

breek poit/mitch poit/straight game - the ultimate way to win a set. if it was a 6-0 drubbing then all the better.

i suppose the not-so-hidden-message here is "don`t get stoned and play virtua tennis" unless you`re sure you can take it :D
Sun 03/12/06 at 02:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Virtua Tennis is so addictive - never won a tournament on it though :
Wed 22/11/06 at 14:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yes and some of them :P

i`m just a huge mark for virtua tennis :D
Wed 22/11/06 at 11:30
"possibly impossible"
Incoming, Shenmue 1 & 2, Powerstone 1 & 2, Dead or Alive 2, Soul Calibur, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Ikaruga, Skies of Arcadia, Grandia 2, NBA2K1, Virtua Tennis, Test Drive Le Mans, Sega GT, House of the Dead 2, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Samba de Amigo, Crazy Taxi, Jet Set Radio...
Tue 21/11/06 at 23:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Borat wrote:
> Cool ... I don't remember the dreamcast having many good games
> though ...

all you really need is Virtua Tennis, crazy taxi, Ikaruga and Streetfighter 3.
Tue 21/11/06 at 20:34
Regular
You see now you've explained it I can see that .. just.

But if you'd just posted it on a forum with no explanation I'd probably make a circular motion with my finger around the temple area of my head ... ;P

'My mum has curly hair and brushes her teeth ...' :D
Tue 21/11/06 at 20:32
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Borat wrote:
> Dare i ask what that is?

Tis a guy with arms up yelling.

(///_v) = Emo
Tue 21/11/06 at 20:31
Regular
Dare i ask what that is?
Tue 21/11/06 at 20:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
("\('O')/") = Yelling

My favourite i think. God there are loads!

("\('_')/") = Mexican wave
Tue 21/11/06 at 20:26
Regular
You never saw anything.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.