GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Roooooooooooney"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/08/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Well someone had to start the topic off :D

Still need a midfielder mind....

Oh well...

Rooooooooooooooney!

Plaster Ears and Fat kid to fire United to the title!!!11
Wed 01/09/04 at 18:23
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> No one at Man Utd said he was. They said he is a top class striker in
> the making. And unless you're Scottish :P, you can't deny that.
> They're not expecting him to deliver like a top class striker for the
> 1st few years.

So that means that he has been bought to fill in Forlan's place as the fourth choice striker.
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:21
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> I don't know how you can call at least Smith and Saha top class
> strikers...they didn't even make the squad of their countires for the
> Euros.

Now Smith is with a better club he'll more than likely get into the England squad alot more. And for your information, Saha did play for France. He replaced trezecrap and was an immediate impact setting up one, if not both Henry goals.

> And despite popular belief, Rooney certainly is NOT a top
> class striker.

No one at Man Utd said he was. They said he is a top class striker in the making. And unless you're Scottish :P, you can't deny that. They're not expecting him to deliver like a top class striker for the 1st few years.
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:11
Regular
"None Stored"
i agree, rooney isnt a top class striker, he's far too gd for that tag
Wed 01/09/04 at 16:47
Regular
Saha did, Smith is starting for England this week.
Wed 01/09/04 at 16:45
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I don't know how you can call at least Smith and Saha top class strikers...they didn't even make the squad of their countires for the Euros. And despite popular belief, Rooney certainly is NOT a top class striker.
Wed 01/09/04 at 16:43
Regular
and look at milan wth Crespo, Shevchenko, tommasson and inzaghi. Not to mention the 4 at Real.
Wed 01/09/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ashley wrote:
> ha fergie play 3 up! you wish! fergie loves his one up front tomuch,
> he is only just adjusting to two!

Well thats probabaly because he has only had 2 decent strikers at the club and since Saha signed in Jan we have been playing with 2 upfront when both are fit, now he has 4 and will need to accomodate a lot more than recent years.

Azul, we had 4 top class strikers when we won the treble, enough said really.
Wed 01/09/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
VenomByte wrote:
> Alright, perhaps we don't *need* four top class strikers

That's ok, considering that you, err...

...don't.
Wed 01/09/04 at 16:05
Regular
ha fergie play 3 up! you wish! fergie loves his one up front tomuch, he is only just adjusting to two!
Wed 01/09/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ive got a feeling Fergie may go with 3 forwards at times to accomodate Smith, Rooney and Ruud.

This also leaves him with the option of leaving Ruud out now and again and use Saha to lead the line instead.

Im happy we have signed a high profile player like Wayne Rooney, since the days of Cantona we have sorely missed that central figure in the team to unlock defences. Signing Rooney is also great in marketing terms for United as it will mean more revenue and hopefully mean more signings in the future.

I re-iterate the point that we still need a world class central midfielder to complete the United team. I would personally like to see someone like Baraxa at Valencia - hardworking, creative and great passing ability.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.