GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Roooooooooooney"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/08/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Well someone had to start the topic off :D

Still need a midfielder mind....

Oh well...

Rooooooooooooooney!

Plaster Ears and Fat kid to fire United to the title!!!11
Sun 12/09/04 at 12:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Silvestre looks lost without Rio beside him, they were the best duo in the Premiership before Rio's ban.

But yes Gabriel '57 times better than Ashley Cole' Heinze living up to his name with a corker of a debut goal. Argie defenders, got to love them :-D
Sat 11/09/04 at 22:55
Regular
we could have a decent defence now if Silvestre is just swapped around with heinze.

the guy is the outfield version of david james...I've given Silvestre the benefit of the doubt many times in the past, but today was just beyond belief.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:02
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Decent debut from Heinze, hopefully when Rio comes back we will have a more solid defence...
Sat 11/09/04 at 15:51
Regular
hah, and heinze scores on his debut!

argentina! argentina! argentina!
Sat 11/09/04 at 00:58
Regular
Rio could have had at least 5 goals for Utd by now. And to think he used to be a striker. Ohwell. It's not what he was bought for anyway.
Fri 10/09/04 at 23:38
Regular
haha, cantona's first game after the kung fu special was against yooooos as well.

dont think a defender can have quite the same impact. although Rio is still waiting for his first united goal...
Fri 10/09/04 at 23:31
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Fergie says that Ruud will definetely be back for the Liverpool game. So will Rio.

This always happens to us, with every team!

Oh well, it'll be more satisfying when we beat you ;)
Fri 10/09/04 at 23:28
Regular
rooney out for 3 weeks then.

At least Ruud might be on the bench tomorrow! :D
Fri 10/09/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Solskjær wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> "Come back Kenyon all is forgiven..."
> -----
>
> (Clearly, a great act of despiration!) ;)
>

Picked up on that eh? :-D
Fri 10/09/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
lalakersrule wrote:
"Come back Kenyon all is forgiven..."
-----

(Clearly, a great act of despiration!) ;)

---

I don't understand how players are able to pass medicals when they're unable to kick a ball either. Unless, of course, "Medicals" only require urine samples and drug-testing now....?

Either way, with Agent around, I bet there was `PLENTY´ of paper money floating around... Brown envelopes and all!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.