GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The NHS stop smoking advert"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/08/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Raw on"
I was just watching TV and saw the NHS stop smoking advert with that guy who's last wish was to see his daughter on december 13th or something and every time I see it, it makes me feel really uneasy. It's even worse listening to it on the radio. Thing is though, people who are smoking won't smoke because of it and people who want to smoke won't be put off by it.

This is just my opinion but I don't think they should show it. It's upsetting to watch and hear and it will have no effect on smokers

what's your opinion?
Mon 16/08/04 at 22:26
Regular
If it reassures me that I've made the right decision not to smoke, then I say keep it on.

The whole point of it is to try to make an impact on smokers.

They wont if they play kiddie music and involve clowns. They need to show what really happens and unfortunately, that's what happens.

It amazes me when people claim they're good with finances but end up spending thousands in their life time on sticks which will lead to a sooner death through one of many slow and painful ways.
Mon 16/08/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Well, it would put people off smoking if they weren't "addicted". As far as I am concerned though, you are never truly "addicted". It isn't that bad.
Mon 16/08/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Raw on"
I was just watching TV and saw the NHS stop smoking advert with that guy who's last wish was to see his daughter on december 13th or something and every time I see it, it makes me feel really uneasy. It's even worse listening to it on the radio. Thing is though, people who are smoking won't smoke because of it and people who want to smoke won't be put off by it.

This is just my opinion but I don't think they should show it. It's upsetting to watch and hear and it will have no effect on smokers

what's your opinion?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.