GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Forum 100 Decide: Bush Vs Kerry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 05:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It's a simple choice this time, who do you want as the next president of the U.S.A. ?
For those not familiar with the format, you make your choice and it's put beside your name, the votes will be counted up at a later date, 5 spaces have been left for those that want to vote but aren't on the list.
Bush or Kerry ?

32 votes
Bush - 8
Kerry - 24

Bush

Ashley - Bush
Chad Niga - Bush
Mattribute - Bush
Notorious Biggles - Bush
Archangel - Bush
Kr - Bush
Johnson - Bush
Belldandy - Bush

Kerry

Cong woman - Kerry
Dakarus Joe - Kerry
Flock - Kerry
Forest Fan - Kerry
Grix Thraves - Kerry
Light - Kerry
Lipe - Kerry
Mumbai Duck - Kerry
Rickoss - Kerry
RoJ - Kerry
Sheepy - Kerry
Silent Thunder - Kerry
Strafio - Kerry
Trish - Kerry
Very Metal - Kerry
Whitestripes DX - Kerry
Ultima Weapon - Kerry
Astoria - Kerry
Innuendo - Kerry
Yuri Fan Kerry
The Ghost - Kerry
Gamesfreak - Kerry
LSD - Kerry
Grebo - Kerry
Thu 05/08/04 at 20:05
Regular
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
>And picking over grammer/spelling on an internet forum is the hobby of morons or those with too much free time on their hands and little actual life.

Well Stranger thanks for the friendly advice.
Thu 05/08/04 at 20:22
Regular
No. 66 Mumbai Duck am voting for Kerry.

I've heard some bad things about Kerry, some worrying things that raise questions as to his ability and the legitimacy of his campaign image.

However, while Kerry might be a dishonest, incompetent assclown, Bush definitely is.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:34
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Flockhart wrote:
> George can't do that, i don't like his foreign policy, i dont like
> his enviromental policy, i don't like his war-mongering and i don't
> like how he let his country slip into an economic deppression while
> he was busy playing soldiers with real peoples lives.

Do you actually even know why he didn't sign up to Kyoto? Because it makes perfect sense to anyone actually in America.

War mongering? Funny, I didn't see him riding the nose of those planes as they whacked into the towers. Still if you're a fan of no military action being taken then there are plenty of places to luck at, Zimbabwe and Sudan for starters.

Economic depression? Better economy than Europe's for sure, only real fault is that interest rates are real real low so I can't imagine people saving a great deal, but having said that our own government is going to reduce tax incentives to save next year.

Ask yourself, what REAL difference is Kerry going to make? You think that Al Qaeda is suddenly going to drop arms and go away? That large parts of the world will stop hating America and the West? That the US military will suddenly ship out home from places across the world? That the US will sign Kyoto (that's a definite non-starter unless Kerry wants to totally send the economy down the toilet)? That all those nations in the UN who don't want to work with the US will suddenly turn around?

'cause I don't think so. Feel free to disagree but time will tell, either way.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hate the way everyone thinks Kerry will be some sort of saviour.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:44
Regular
Kerry, simply because Bush would be the worst idea in history.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:48
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Hedfix wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
>
> not wishing to sound confrontational, but do you have any opinions
> of
> your own about why Bush sucks, or do you seriously take "Stupid
> White Men" as gospel?
>
> just wondering :)
>
> Personally I reasoned that if even a third of it was true then it was
> bad enough.

oh absolutely, but as much of a michael moore fan as i am, he CAN be a little biased with his facts. no more than the people he's counteracting, but still.. everythign with a pinch of salt etc...
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
But why Kerry?

I'm interested in hearing some reasons which are based on the man himself rather than variations of "well, it's not Bush".

Like I said, unless he wants to trash the economy you'll see only small changes in the environmental policy. He's campaigning on defence so expect little change there. His social/healthcare ideas are no better/no worse than Bush's.

I think the overall problem is that, deep down, we all want the world to be like it used to be pre 9/11 because by and large things were looking good. Then it all went mad. Trouble is that how things were pre 9/11 led to 9/11. so we can't ever get that back again, so we're looking for something else but no one really knows what that is.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I know what you mean, if you look back to the 90s everything seemed a lot more laid back and life was full of positives.

Now it's all terrorism, death, celebrity, terrorism, death, celebrity etc
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Kerry because i don't believe he is a moronic, racist, war-mongerer with questionable motives, who is so much out to line his own pockets and i think we might just feel a little bit safer.
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, but he probably is just like the rest of them.

Democracy my ass

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.