GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Forum 100 Decide: Bush Vs Kerry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 05:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It's a simple choice this time, who do you want as the next president of the U.S.A. ?
For those not familiar with the format, you make your choice and it's put beside your name, the votes will be counted up at a later date, 5 spaces have been left for those that want to vote but aren't on the list.
Bush or Kerry ?

32 votes
Bush - 8
Kerry - 24

Bush

Ashley - Bush
Chad Niga - Bush
Mattribute - Bush
Notorious Biggles - Bush
Archangel - Bush
Kr - Bush
Johnson - Bush
Belldandy - Bush

Kerry

Cong woman - Kerry
Dakarus Joe - Kerry
Flock - Kerry
Forest Fan - Kerry
Grix Thraves - Kerry
Light - Kerry
Lipe - Kerry
Mumbai Duck - Kerry
Rickoss - Kerry
RoJ - Kerry
Sheepy - Kerry
Silent Thunder - Kerry
Strafio - Kerry
Trish - Kerry
Very Metal - Kerry
Whitestripes DX - Kerry
Ultima Weapon - Kerry
Astoria - Kerry
Innuendo - Kerry
Yuri Fan Kerry
The Ghost - Kerry
Gamesfreak - Kerry
LSD - Kerry
Grebo - Kerry
Tue 10/08/04 at 14:48
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. Apart from Kerry will foster greater international co-operation. Oh, and will be more pro-science and less pro-evangelical?
Oh, silly me; those reasons don't count because...well, because you don't like them. Or because I came up with them. That seems to be the only reason you have. Still, maybe you can also content yourself by ignoring what Cyclone and Mumbai have to say too. That way you'll make yourself look even more foolish and blinkered.

Poor Bell; once again you've seen your argument torn to bits. And once again, you try and cover for it by wailing. You do know, don't you, that it appears you're basically crying because people aren't agreeing with what you imagine to be your flawless reasoning?
Tue 10/08/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Actually, I vote for Nader. If he's running again that is.
Tue 10/08/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm voting for Kerry because Bush is an assmunch
Tue 10/08/04 at 14:26
Regular
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> not a single one of 17 people has
> actually managed to come up with a half decent reason for voting for
> Kerry other than "he's not Bush".

Or to put it slightly more accurately - "he's better than Bush".

In a choice of which of the two candidates you prefer, you go for the 'best' one.
Any reason anyone could give would merely be a contributing factor to deciding that they think Kerry is better than Bush.

The final decision to vote Kerry ahead of Bush ultimately has to come down to "he's better than Bush".

If you're looking for more about why people think he's better than Bush, perhaps you'd like to take a look at my post a little further down, which should explain it. I don't want to quote/re-write it.
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:54
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
So, apart from numerous comments about Bush, and Light's personal comments on me which are more of an attempt to draw the topic into his favoured slanging fest, not a single one of 17 people has actually managed to come up with a half decent reason for voting for Kerry other than "he's not Bush".

Well Done.
Tue 10/08/04 at 12:14
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Strafio wrote:
> Stuff ending with...

> Hats of to Bell people. :-)

Yup, spot on. Having to defend and explain my viewpoint to an empty headed zealot means I get the chance to think about my views, think about why I hold them, and consider whether or not they really do stand up in the light of all the evidence. Ditto for Forest Fan; my views on religion have been given a lot more substance by arguments with him.
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:03
Regular
Bush
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:54
Regular
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> Going off on a tangent, it'll be interesting to see (if Kerry does get
> in) how far he can actually implement his ideas.
>

shouldn't be too hard as he hasn't got any! hoohohohoooh (yes i am joking i know what he prattles on about)
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Bush, I hate him, and Kerry, but americans seem to adore Bush.
Mon 09/08/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Going off on a tangent, it'll be interesting to see (if Kerry does get in) how far he can actually implement his ideas.

All politicians, from what I've seen, seem to promise great things and then get bogged down with the actual task of trying to put those things into action as numerous interested parties all demand input, and the actual idea gets lost in the scuffle.

Probably will shock some, but I [I]actually[/] got around to watching "Bowling For Columbine" (admittedly because it was only 99p on VHS at Blockbuster) and, despite knowing about the questionable editing, I did find it interesting and I can see the message he's trying to put across about America and the society that has been created. Plus there is a feature on Columbine in the new FHM with an interview with Brooks Brown - the guy who knew the two killers, which kind of interested me because of how it put the events across, and what's 99p?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.