GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Forum 100 Decide: Bush Vs Kerry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 05:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It's a simple choice this time, who do you want as the next president of the U.S.A. ?
For those not familiar with the format, you make your choice and it's put beside your name, the votes will be counted up at a later date, 5 spaces have been left for those that want to vote but aren't on the list.
Bush or Kerry ?

32 votes
Bush - 8
Kerry - 24

Bush

Ashley - Bush
Chad Niga - Bush
Mattribute - Bush
Notorious Biggles - Bush
Archangel - Bush
Kr - Bush
Johnson - Bush
Belldandy - Bush

Kerry

Cong woman - Kerry
Dakarus Joe - Kerry
Flock - Kerry
Forest Fan - Kerry
Grix Thraves - Kerry
Light - Kerry
Lipe - Kerry
Mumbai Duck - Kerry
Rickoss - Kerry
RoJ - Kerry
Sheepy - Kerry
Silent Thunder - Kerry
Strafio - Kerry
Trish - Kerry
Very Metal - Kerry
Whitestripes DX - Kerry
Ultima Weapon - Kerry
Astoria - Kerry
Innuendo - Kerry
Yuri Fan Kerry
The Ghost - Kerry
Gamesfreak - Kerry
LSD - Kerry
Grebo - Kerry
Thu 05/08/04 at 17:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Astooorrriiiaaa wrote:
> I want to be on the list!
>
> I vote Kerry for too many reasons to mention (read 'Stupid White Men'
> for a full list')

not wishing to sound confrontational, but do you have any opinions of your own about why Bush sucks, or do you seriously take "Stupid White Men" as gospel?

just wondering :)
Thu 05/08/04 at 17:14
Regular
"8==="
Very_Metal wrote:
>
> not wishing to sound confrontational, but do you have any opinions of
> your own about why Bush sucks, or do you seriously take "Stupid
> White Men" as gospel?
>
> just wondering :)

Personally I reasoned that if even a third of it was true then it was bad enough.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:05
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Put me down in one of those empty spaces.

Bush.

Kerry is certainly not better, he's just backed by a different, less obvious, set of companies and corporations.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Out of interest, do you think Bush is a good President?
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:52
Regular
Id vote Kerry. I don't really think Bush is that bad for Iraq etc but he is corrupt and hes complete disregard for the environment and global warming etc is the reason i dislike him.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Do I think he is a good president?

Given the circumstances, yes. To a degree he inherited the Al Qaeda situation from the Clinton Whitehoue - I'm sure the odd cruise missile being lobbed at abandoned camps and factories was a real deterrant, as was Clinton's decision not to approve an earlier invasion of Afghanistan because he feared it would lose him the presidency and harm his administration. Given that at the same time he himself was sowing the seeds of his own destruction, well it's ludicrous.

Remember, when Bush originally campaigned for the Presidency he was a strong advicate of America isolating itself from the rest of the world all but financially. He was not going to be sending troops to other countries to fight wars which he saw had little relevence to the US. Circumstances changed, he's still maintained good ratings despite the cascade of liberal propoganda being rushed out (but hey, at least it means the Democrats cannot biatch about what happened to Clinton anymore...).

Kerry, I don't like him. He comes over strangely and it's like he has few ideas other than getting Bush out. Hilary Clinton should have ran this time around because her ideas were good, especially on the foreign policy front. She must have had good reason to not run, but she should have.

Ideally, a President that can bring together all the civilised nations and really start to sort out the world's problems once and for all.

If anyone wants to continue this then do a new topic, don't lets hijack this topic!
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:53
Regular
Note to self, check posts BEFORE sending *not hes, his :)
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:58
Regular
Kerry.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Innuendo wrote:
> Note to self, check posts BEFORE sending *not hes, his :)

Note to Innuendo; it's a ; you need and not a ,.

And picking over grammer/spelling on an internet forum is the hobby of morons or those with too much free time on their hands and little actual life.

Goodnight.
Thu 05/08/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> Ideally, a President that can bring together all the civilised
> nations and really start to sort out the world's problems once and
> for all.

George can't do that, i don't like his foreign policy, i dont like his enviromental policy, i don't like his war-mongering and i don't like how he let his country slip into an economic deppression while he was busy playing soldiers with real peoples lives.

> If anyone wants to continue this then do a new topic, don't lets
> hijack this topic!

Thats whats it's here for, feel free to discuss it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.