GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Forum 100 Decide: Bush Vs Kerry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 05:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It's a simple choice this time, who do you want as the next president of the U.S.A. ?
For those not familiar with the format, you make your choice and it's put beside your name, the votes will be counted up at a later date, 5 spaces have been left for those that want to vote but aren't on the list.
Bush or Kerry ?

32 votes
Bush - 8
Kerry - 24

Bush

Ashley - Bush
Chad Niga - Bush
Mattribute - Bush
Notorious Biggles - Bush
Archangel - Bush
Kr - Bush
Johnson - Bush
Belldandy - Bush

Kerry

Cong woman - Kerry
Dakarus Joe - Kerry
Flock - Kerry
Forest Fan - Kerry
Grix Thraves - Kerry
Light - Kerry
Lipe - Kerry
Mumbai Duck - Kerry
Rickoss - Kerry
RoJ - Kerry
Sheepy - Kerry
Silent Thunder - Kerry
Strafio - Kerry
Trish - Kerry
Very Metal - Kerry
Whitestripes DX - Kerry
Ultima Weapon - Kerry
Astoria - Kerry
Innuendo - Kerry
Yuri Fan Kerry
The Ghost - Kerry
Gamesfreak - Kerry
LSD - Kerry
Grebo - Kerry
Thu 05/08/04 at 12:25
Regular
Bush, he only did what was necessary, and is just persecuted by a minority who influence others. He hasn't really done anything wrong although he doesn't come over all that bright he clearly isn't as stupid as he is portrayed and it doesn't really matter as the american political system has quite a close upper support system for its president so he gets a lot of advice and its only how he acts on it that matters.

Kerry is uninventive, boring, and not exactly an ideal candidate. His campaign is purely based upon rubbishing Bush and saying he was in Nam, he hasn't put forward anything about what he will do or anything about himself or his principles, just tries to live of the anti bush campaign, he is a muppet.

BUSH
Thu 05/08/04 at 12:34
Regular
"Teal'c"
Like I care.
Thu 05/08/04 at 12:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I concur with Ashley.

Bush.
Thu 05/08/04 at 12:46
Regular
"Better Than You"
None, I don't like either.
Thu 05/08/04 at 13:35
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Doesn't matter to me much, I plan never to live in the US.

Isn't it ages away anyway?
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:42
Regular
"Better Than You"
Ashman wrote:
> Doesn't matter to me much, I plan never to live in the US.

Ditto.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Kerry, for two reasons:

1. The difference between Bush and him is like the difference between being assraped without vaseline or with. I've little doubt that Kerry will be in hoc to many of the same corporate interests as Dubya, but at least he has the decency not to be as blatant about how worthless and corrupt he is....

2. The only arguments in Bush's favour are ones that have long been discredited and are only clung onto by people who either refuse to pollute their eyes and ears with any of the numerous uncontested facts about how useless he is, or who enjoy winding up the solidly pro-Kerry people.

I'm reminded of Bill Hick's routine about whether my interests are best represented by the puppet on the left, or the puppet on the right.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Kerry looks really old-timey, like he should have been running against Abraham Lincoln. He's got that face, y'know, like he's all old and stuff.
Thu 05/08/04 at 16:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Kerry - He's the least bad
Thu 05/08/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Light wrote:
> 1. The difference between Bush and him is like the difference between
> being assraped without vaseline or with.

Best analogy ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.