GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Championship, League 1, 2 ect... (Div 1, 2, 3)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 11:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
For starters, let me say i hate this new way to name the leagues. Calling them Division 1, 2 and 3 made alot more sense. None the less...

Its nearly that time again! The season for us lot kicks off next weekend, after, for me, what seemed like a long summer, and i for one cant wait for the season to start.

As always, i have my season ticket and im pretty confident of what The Owls can achieve this season, im just hoping this season can be the one where the rot stops, and we gain promotion. We have a whole new team almost. We released 15 players last season, and signed 11 this, including ex Southampton captain Chrissy Marsden, and then a squad of good young players who all look the part to go with him

We have 2 friendlies left against the Bolton and Everton, and in our previous friendlies we have looked good.

I know there are a number of you lot who support teams in the lower leagues, so lets not let this forum be over run by Premiership talk and such. After all, our clubs are just as important as the bigger clubs.

So what are your hopes and fears for the new season? Who you looking forward to playing the most?

Up the Owls!!

--------------------------------------------

The Owls are goin' up!!! The Owls are goin' up!!! The Owls are goin' up!!!
Page:
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:05
Regular
"..."
Hmm, our first signing of the close season and what an anti-climax it was...Gillingham's Nicky Southall. You'd have thought we'd have learned our lesson about signing players from Gillingham after King and James...
Wed 22/06/05 at 11:15
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Does that include Conference, or is that a week later (seeing as it starts a week later and all)?
Wed 22/06/05 at 10:47
Regular
Fixtures out tomorrow!

Who you looking forward to playing?

Cant wait to see when we play Sheff Utd, and the Leeds game will be interesting. Looking for a nice steady start at home though, Watford or someone like that would be nice.

Roll on 10am tomorrow.
Tue 14/06/05 at 13:25
Regular
Cadamarteri returns to Bradford.

Just read on an Owls/Blade site that he has the worst record for a striker in the country. Not sure how reliable that info is mind.

We were linked with him apparently...im glad Bradford got him mind...
Mon 13/06/05 at 00:08
Regular
rover5fan wrote:
> oh yea thanks alot mate just rub it in. But also admit that tranmere
> deserved to go up. we were better than you but very very unlucky.

You deserved to go up as much as ourselves, Hartlepool and Brentford did. You lost the first leg, and although you battered 'Pool in the second leg, you just couldnt do it. You could say you were unlucky, but so have we during the past season. You have also had some luck along the way, same as us and everyone else. In the end you failed, and have to look for next season, which may i add...is going to be much more difficult in that division. The likes of Doncaster, Barnsley, Huddersfield and Blackpool all finished very strongly and will be much more of a force. Then you have the usual suspects, Bristol City ect who are very good, plus the relegated teams If i were you, i wouldnt be expecting a certain playoff spot at the least.

Good luck for next season though.

Oh and has McAteer stopped blubbering yet? :)
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:15
Regular
"the whites are goin"
aha no ure rong
Sun 12/06/05 at 19:38
Regular
"Better Than You"
mattributé wrote:
> Ahaha. Danny Cada. Came to Leeds thinking he'd be first team. He'd be
> lucky if he was reserve team.

see that's funny 'cause the only half game or some thing he played he scored for you and won the match for you (i think). didnt him and blackwell fall out or some thing though?
Sun 12/06/05 at 19:25
Regular
"the whites are goin"
oh yea thanks alot mate just rub it in. But also admit that tranmere deserved to go up. we were better than you but very very unlucky.
Sun 12/06/05 at 17:19
Regular
Fixture lists come out on the 23rd June, looking forward to them.

Which fixtures are you looking out for in the coming season? Im looking forward to seeing when we play Sheff Utd mainly, then of course the likes of Leeds, and Soton of course.
Thu 09/06/05 at 20:11
Regular
Been to renew my season ticket this afternoon. Really cant wait for the new season now. Not long till pre season friendlies start either.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.