GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Championship, League 1, 2 ect... (Div 1, 2, 3)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 11:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
For starters, let me say i hate this new way to name the leagues. Calling them Division 1, 2 and 3 made alot more sense. None the less...

Its nearly that time again! The season for us lot kicks off next weekend, after, for me, what seemed like a long summer, and i for one cant wait for the season to start.

As always, i have my season ticket and im pretty confident of what The Owls can achieve this season, im just hoping this season can be the one where the rot stops, and we gain promotion. We have a whole new team almost. We released 15 players last season, and signed 11 this, including ex Southampton captain Chrissy Marsden, and then a squad of good young players who all look the part to go with him

We have 2 friendlies left against the Bolton and Everton, and in our previous friendlies we have looked good.

I know there are a number of you lot who support teams in the lower leagues, so lets not let this forum be over run by Premiership talk and such. After all, our clubs are just as important as the bigger clubs.

So what are your hopes and fears for the new season? Who you looking forward to playing the most?

Up the Owls!!

--------------------------------------------

The Owls are goin' up!!! The Owls are goin' up!!! The Owls are goin' up!!!
Page:
Tue 07/06/05 at 18:46
Regular
"not dead"
Derby fans must be gutted - they were in a right state when he took over - had to field a team of kids for much of his first season in charge, yet somehow kept them up, play-offs this season. Now they're probably going to be raped of all of their decent players, and back in trouble again.
Tue 07/06/05 at 17:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Burley is a pretty damn good manager, I must say. I like the side Derby were putting together, too... let's just hope they get relegated, leaving leeds with more of a chance.
Tue 07/06/05 at 17:24
Regular
Apparently there were claims Burley turned up to training drunk a few times, which he has denied. Theres been a spat somewhere.

Derby are now at the start of their downfall. Burley brought them on leaps and bounds, cant see anyone else doing that.
Tue 07/06/05 at 14:19
Regular
"..."
Hmm, George Burley quitting as Derby boss...something strange going on behind the scenes there.

Reckon they overspent on wages for the likes of Idiakez, Reich and Rasiak and are going back into admin?
Mon 06/06/05 at 19:44
Regular
Michael Boulding of Barnsley? If so, and if it was the player im thinking of, he looked quite nippy, skilfull on the ball and pretty dangerour. But he was also a scrawny little player, and one hell of a diver.

Id love you to sign him as it would be music to my ears to hear all the Tykes fans gutted he left.
Mon 06/06/05 at 18:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ahaha. Danny Cada. Came to Leeds thinking he'd be first team. He'd be lucky if he was reserve team.
Mon 06/06/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Better Than You"
Reynolds wrote:
> Paul Henderson.

YEAH! What a legend.

City are trying to sign some unknown keeper who has played at a good level and Danny Cadamatri back. And we might be trying to get Michael Bridges and Michael Boulding too. Our attempt to get Bobby Petta failed because of his god damn agent.
Mon 06/06/05 at 14:43
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
We've just completed the signing of Rab Douglas from Celtic on a 3 year deal, to add to the signing's of Momo Sylla and Paul Henderson.

I was sceptical beforehand of the signing of Douglas but now I feel quite optimistic about this signing.

I've accepted he will make a few mistakes but hopefully he should make more great saves and clean sheets.

You dont get to be a regular for Celtic and Scotland without a bit of talent.

And according to the official site he took a massive pay cut to come!
Thu 02/06/05 at 23:01
Regular
For those that watched our game on Sky, can you answer me this?

Is it true Mike Newell gave us no credit at all? The guy has been very bitter towards us all season, seems to have a real chip on his shoulder, and i heard this was true during his 'expert' opinions on the game on Sunday.
Wed 01/06/05 at 20:49
Regular
Yup. Think it will be quite emotional going back there next season. He did a superb job with them and a superb job with us. The Plymouth fans still love him, we funking adore the guy so he will get an amazing reception.

Deserves it too.

Would love ourselves and Plymouth to finish above Soton.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.