GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Championship, League 1, 2 ect... (Div 1, 2, 3)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 11:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
For starters, let me say i hate this new way to name the leagues. Calling them Division 1, 2 and 3 made alot more sense. None the less...

Its nearly that time again! The season for us lot kicks off next weekend, after, for me, what seemed like a long summer, and i for one cant wait for the season to start.

As always, i have my season ticket and im pretty confident of what The Owls can achieve this season, im just hoping this season can be the one where the rot stops, and we gain promotion. We have a whole new team almost. We released 15 players last season, and signed 11 this, including ex Southampton captain Chrissy Marsden, and then a squad of good young players who all look the part to go with him

We have 2 friendlies left against the Bolton and Everton, and in our previous friendlies we have looked good.

I know there are a number of you lot who support teams in the lower leagues, so lets not let this forum be over run by Premiership talk and such. After all, our clubs are just as important as the bigger clubs.

So what are your hopes and fears for the new season? Who you looking forward to playing the most?

Up the Owls!!

--------------------------------------------

The Owls are goin' up!!! The Owls are goin' up!!! The Owls are goin' up!!!
Page:
Thu 07/07/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Breckin and Padula in as well...
>
> Do we have some sort of strange link to Wigan or what?

I dunno, but i think we have a strange link to Blackburn.

We've just bought in Nils-Eric Johansson, going to be a quality signing in my oppion.

And if he can do this once in a while i'll be very happy indeed!

[URL]http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/videoSearchClipStreamingController/viewClips?quality=1&clipList=6567%2C00%3A03%3A48%2C00%3A00%3A57-[/URL]
Thu 07/07/05 at 13:46
Regular
"..."
Breckin and Padula in as well...

Do we have some sort of strange link to Wigan or what?
Mon 04/07/05 at 14:01
Regular
"..."
Reynolds wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> Hmm, Nicky Eaden signed on today. Quite surprised he traded in
> playing
> for Wigan for playing in league One. Surely he'd have been able to
> find a Championship club, unless he doesn't actually realise we got
> relegated...
>
> Another 30+ year old?

Yep. albeit one who looks as though he still has something to rpove in the game rather than just sitting back and collecting a pay-cheque...
Fri 01/07/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Hmm, Nicky Eaden signed on today. Quite surprised he traded in playing
> for Wigan for playing in league One. Surely he'd have been able to
> find a Championship club, unless he doesn't actually realise we got
> relegated...

Another 30+ year old?
Fri 01/07/05 at 14:13
Regular
"..."
Hmm, Nicky Eaden signed on today. Quite surprised he traded in playing for Wigan for playing in league One. Surely he'd have been able to find a Championship club, unless he doesn't actually realise we got relegated...
Thu 30/06/05 at 20:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
Saved for next season at least. Huzzah.

Rob Newman's had over 100 players contacting him and wanting to play. Pre-season training starts next week with 7 players :-) A lot of trialists'll be there though. And Iwan Roberts has said he'd like a permanent move. In for a tough season though :-S, at least the fxtures have been friendly :-)
Thu 30/06/05 at 14:52
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Yeah I know...just seeing if you're still sensitive at signing all
> those 30+ year olds last year...

Nope, but looks like your lot are.
Thu 30/06/05 at 14:22
Regular
"..."
Yeah I know...just seeing if you're still sensitive at signing all those 30+ year olds last year...

And I can confirm he is 29, been at Forest for 7 years...
Thu 30/06/05 at 14:21
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Cong_Man wrote:
> He's 29. Although, I guess that does make him young compared to your
> lot.

Didn't realise he was as old as that!

And off the top of my head, our oldest player is Rab Douglas at the mighty age of 32.
Thu 30/06/05 at 13:56
Regular
"..."
Reynolds wrote:
> From what i seen of Matthieu Louis-Jean he looked a young decent
> prospect, could be a bit rash at times, but he still has got alot to
> learn...

He's 29. Although, I guess that does make him young compared to your lot.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.