GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Championship, League 1, 2 ect... (Div 1, 2, 3)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 11:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
For starters, let me say i hate this new way to name the leagues. Calling them Division 1, 2 and 3 made alot more sense. None the less...

Its nearly that time again! The season for us lot kicks off next weekend, after, for me, what seemed like a long summer, and i for one cant wait for the season to start.

As always, i have my season ticket and im pretty confident of what The Owls can achieve this season, im just hoping this season can be the one where the rot stops, and we gain promotion. We have a whole new team almost. We released 15 players last season, and signed 11 this, including ex Southampton captain Chrissy Marsden, and then a squad of good young players who all look the part to go with him

We have 2 friendlies left against the Bolton and Everton, and in our previous friendlies we have looked good.

I know there are a number of you lot who support teams in the lower leagues, so lets not let this forum be over run by Premiership talk and such. After all, our clubs are just as important as the bigger clubs.

So what are your hopes and fears for the new season? Who you looking forward to playing the most?

Up the Owls!!

--------------------------------------------

The Owls are goin' up!!! The Owls are goin' up!!! The Owls are goin' up!!!
Page:
Wed 29/06/05 at 15:20
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Cong_Man wrote:

> Hmm, swapped Matthieu Louis-Jean for Gary Holt with Norwich, not sure
> whether that's a good deal or not.

From what i seen of Matthieu Louis-Jean he looked a young decent prospect, could be a bit rash at times, but he still has got alot to learn...
Wed 29/06/05 at 14:14
Regular
"..."
Saved for now RBS.

Hmm, swapped Matthieu Louis-Jean for Gary Holt with Norwich, not sure whether that's a good deal or not.
Fri 24/06/05 at 23:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yaaay, Cambridge Utd are on the brink of disbandment! W00t.

I can't believe it's come to this. I really, really can't.
Fri 24/06/05 at 21:01
Regular
"Better Than You"
S'pose so, but I'm feeling really lucky this season. We also got Bobby Petta today after the dead deal was back up again. That's our fourth signing of the season and all 4 seem pretty good.
Fri 24/06/05 at 11:21
Regular
©H®I§ wrote:
>
> Also we have Nottingham Forrest on the last game of the season which
> will be when we put you down and clinch promotion for ourselves.

Going to be a very tough season in that League this season. Theres going to be alot more very good teams challenging than there was last. Think most of the Yorkshire clubs are looking to do well, especially Doncaster and Huddersfield.

Im glad we got out of it last season and werent having to face it again this.
Thu 23/06/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Better Than You"
Saw our fixture list today and our first game is a repeat of last season - Hartlepool away.

Also we have Nottingham Forrest on the last game of the season which will be when we put you down and clinch promotion for ourselves.
Thu 23/06/05 at 12:07
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Turn left at Basildon?

(Sorry :))
Thu 23/06/05 at 11:13
Regular
I hope you both enjoy your time in League One.

Let me know how you find Southend :)
Thu 23/06/05 at 11:09
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Uh oh - Congs first game of the season is a home draw against Town. I'm saying nothing, nothing you hear.
Wed 22/06/05 at 16:36
Regular
We were after Southall according to the papers, but apparently he chose you instead. Cant say im too bothered, hes 33 afterall i think and was part of a team thats gone down.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.