GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Championship, League 1, 2 ect... (Div 1, 2, 3)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 11:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
For starters, let me say i hate this new way to name the leagues. Calling them Division 1, 2 and 3 made alot more sense. None the less...

Its nearly that time again! The season for us lot kicks off next weekend, after, for me, what seemed like a long summer, and i for one cant wait for the season to start.

As always, i have my season ticket and im pretty confident of what The Owls can achieve this season, im just hoping this season can be the one where the rot stops, and we gain promotion. We have a whole new team almost. We released 15 players last season, and signed 11 this, including ex Southampton captain Chrissy Marsden, and then a squad of good young players who all look the part to go with him

We have 2 friendlies left against the Bolton and Everton, and in our previous friendlies we have looked good.

I know there are a number of you lot who support teams in the lower leagues, so lets not let this forum be over run by Premiership talk and such. After all, our clubs are just as important as the bigger clubs.

So what are your hopes and fears for the new season? Who you looking forward to playing the most?

Up the Owls!!

--------------------------------------------

The Owls are goin' up!!! The Owls are goin' up!!! The Owls are goin' up!!!
Page:
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Pro Evo wrote:
> Owls vs Dirty Leeds tonight, should be a good one hopefully. My Dad
> and Brother are both Leeds fans, and my brother is going too, so
> after tonight my life could be made hell.
>
> Going to be a very interesting night. Its a derby game after all, and
> then there was the whole Ken Bates saga here before he decided he
> would take over the regions second biggest club since we didnt want
> him ;)
>
> It will be a tough game in all seriousness, and i would at this point
> take a draw. We are still trying to find our feet in the division and
> really need to start tonight.
>
> UP THE OWLS!!!!

Hats off to you. Listened to the second half on the radio and it sounded like we were all over you, but you can't dominate a match and lose then moan - it's all about the goals, innit? You defended well, limited our chances and took your own.

Well done the Owls. Just wait until you come to Elland Road, thoughs.
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Cracking start by Forest! Megson is staying on but for how long? Can't see them getting promoted or even making the playoffs now.
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:39
Regular
"Better Than You"
City are doing well - 8th or some things. :S Windass getting League 1 player of the month too!!

Can't wait for the game against West Brom - I so want to beat Robbo.
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:12
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
For Pro Evo's benefit:

Leicester City 2 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday

:D
Tue 13/09/05 at 14:01
Regular
"..."
Ineedsleep wrote:
> I'm probably the last person who should POP this thread because you
> beat Town on the opening game of the season but I did warn you about
> the rest of the league :)

Thanks for that, the sad fact is that despite a drop in level, a complete change of personel and a new fitness regime, that we still have all the same problems as last season.

We must be cursed.
Tue 13/09/05 at 12:10
Regular
Owls vs Dirty Leeds tonight, should be a good one hopefully. My Dad and Brother are both Leeds fans, and my brother is going too, so after tonight my life could be made hell.

Going to be a very interesting night. Its a derby game after all, and then there was the whole Ken Bates saga here before he decided he would take over the regions second biggest club since we didnt want him ;)

It will be a tough game in all seriousness, and i would at this point take a draw. We are still trying to find our feet in the division and really need to start tonight.

UP THE OWLS!!!!
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Better Than You"
Yes, 'personal stuff'. *wink*
Tue 23/08/05 at 17:41
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:

> Pro Evo is being a bit quiet this season. Not the shining start he
> would have wished for I gather.

:)

Im content. I wasnt expecting us to come blazing into the league, so 2 draws and 2 losses isnt too bad, and to be fair we have been playing well.

Reason why i havent been posting is i have just been busy with personal stuff over the last few weeks. Plus, the rest of you are stuck in League One so i have no one to banter with :D
Mon 22/08/05 at 15:00
Regular
"Better Than You"
City are doing well at the start of the season, with 7 points out of 12 and 6th in the table. Windass looks like he's on his way to become top scorer again with the most in the league with Abbot on 4.

City playing Huddersfield in about a month or so and it's on TV. Mark that in your diaries to watch City anialate Town.
Sat 20/08/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Cong_Man wrote:
> It might be a tad selfish, but I'm hoping the Owls don't go up.
>
> I want at least one decent match for our boys next season!!!

I'm probably the last person who should POP this thread because you beat Town on the opening game of the season but I did warn you about the rest of the league :)

Pro Evo is being a bit quiet this season. Not the shining start he would have wished for I gather.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.