GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maniche update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/04 at 00:09
Regular
Many of you who have observed my frenzied posts about this man will know he's a personal favourite of mine, silly hair and all. Indeed, I afford him the same level of respect I reserve for Stevie G, Mikey Owen, Joe Cole, Ryan Giggs and Andrei Kanchelskis (Effectively, these men can do no wrong). This is praise indeed. I've hoped for over a year that a Prem team will sign him. And now dirty Viera is very possibly on his way out...

[URL]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1144567,00.html[/URL]

If he does indeed come to the Prem, I'll be so happy I might bless Colourless/Ashley by giving my approval to Adrian Mutu. Maybe.
Sat 24/07/04 at 00:09
Regular
Many of you who have observed my frenzied posts about this man will know he's a personal favourite of mine, silly hair and all. Indeed, I afford him the same level of respect I reserve for Stevie G, Mikey Owen, Joe Cole, Ryan Giggs and Andrei Kanchelskis (Effectively, these men can do no wrong). This is praise indeed. I've hoped for over a year that a Prem team will sign him. And now dirty Viera is very possibly on his way out...

[URL]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1144567,00.html[/URL]

If he does indeed come to the Prem, I'll be so happy I might bless Colourless/Ashley by giving my approval to Adrian Mutu. Maybe.
Sat 24/07/04 at 00:22
Regular
Maniche to the prem would be reward enough! he is a very cool player. I thought(and hoped) that he was going to be our token portuguese midfielder. Don't want to see him at Arsenal, but then again at least he'd be playing decent football.

Realistic chance of him joining you boys, I imagine if you bid for him.

pisssed me of how people raved about cristiano when Maniche was easily the real star.
Sat 24/07/04 at 00:26
Regular
I wanted him to be -our- token Portuguese midfielder. He's a Pro Evo legend. Unfortunately, I don't think Rafa wants him, preferring as he does the "colossal" Igor Biscan. Sigh...

But it matters not. It is reward enough for me to able to return to uni after a year of Maniche championing to have him snug in Viera's berth. He'll be better ;) To be honest, most people now acknowledge the greatness of Maniche after -that- goal. He's the complete midfielder.

The only problem is I'll have to rejig Maniche Alexandra to accomodate him. And change the name. (I was Cisse Alexandra in Euro 2004, in honour of the man who was banned. I thought to honour Maniche's absence with the name, but now he's here it'll be Kanchelskis Athletic or Joey Cole's AllStars).
Sat 24/07/04 at 00:29
Regular
he impressed me in his televised european games last season and it was one of the reasons why i thought mourinho might be cool. Then he bought Paolo ferraira with maniche's transfer fee by mistake.
Sat 24/07/04 at 00:31
Regular
Heh, Ferriera isn't shabby either, is he? Impressed me for Porto, but he mucked up against Greece. Miguel was pretty good as well, surprised there's been no Spurs/Boro type club sniffing around him. At least the ponce that is Deco didn't arrive to steal a place that is Joe Cole's by right.

Anyway, I'm off to bed to dream about Maniche.

Not in that way.
Sat 24/07/04 at 00:34
Regular
ferraira is very good. Paying 13.5 mill for a right back however makes me want to cry!

still not as stupid as buying a centre back for over 30 mill! :-)
Sat 24/07/04 at 01:04
Regular
however I'd love to sign carvalho! absolutely awesome player. Had a stormer of a season last year and a brilliant Euro 2004. Him and Maniche would have been my top signings.
Sat 24/07/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Stryke's 300th mention of Joe Cole...
Sat 24/07/04 at 10:51
Regular
And it won't be the last. Get used to it.
Sat 24/07/04 at 10:53
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> however I'd love to sign carvalho! absolutely awesome player. Had a
> stormer of a season last year and a brilliant Euro 2004.

--

Mm, agreed. I always play Portugal on Pro Evo, so I'm looking forward to 4 when Carvalho and Ferriera will be much better. On 3, Couto is a legend, but he won't be on the next one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.