GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Friendlies Updates Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/07/04 at 21:36
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm making this thread for fans of EVERY club to Update us on your teams Friendly performances/results. This will possibly give us all an insight as to how your team are doing, and whether or not they can take that into their respective League performances.
Tue 27/07/04 at 11:16
Regular
Igor Biscan is proving quite the find in midfield. And he's classified as a defender on Fantasy Football, for the bargain price of 6 million. If Rafa is going to make him first-team midfield, does he bag a place in the galacticos of Maniche Alexandra?

But to do this poses an even more intriguing question - I already have 3 Liverpool players, and three players whom I worship - Owen, Cisse and Gerrard. Must I fell one to make room for the dynamo that is Biscan?
Tue 27/07/04 at 11:27
Regular
owen. In the famous words of roy walker:

"he's good but he's not the one!"

for similar money you can get a striker who will score similar/ more goals and free up your pool place
Tue 27/07/04 at 11:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Igor Biscuit...

He may look "tasty" now, but he'll soon crumble under the pressure! :P

;)
Tue 27/07/04 at 12:50
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> owen. In the famous words of roy walker:
>
> "he's good but he's not the one!"
>
> for similar money you can get a striker who will score similar/ more
> goals and free up your pool place

--

Look into my eyes little man. Michael Owen will score more goals than any Chelsea striker this season.
Tue 27/07/04 at 12:51
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> Igor Biscuit...
>
> He may look "tasty" now, but he'll soon
> crumble under the pressure! :P
>
>
> ;)

--

My mind trembles at what new gems you may be capable of :)
Tue 27/07/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Colourless"
Solskjær wrote:
> Last I heard, they're linked with out-of-favour Neil Sullivan, now!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!1

I hadn't heard that.

Thanks Solskjaer, you've made my day. :D
Tue 27/07/04 at 13:27
Regular
Neil Sullivan cost you the league last season, IMO.
Tue 27/07/04 at 14:25
Regular
I was quite sad to see macho is leaving. Can't blame him as he doesn't really stand a chance. So unlucky with that injury. He is an awesome keeper. Arsenal should have a look at him as they love signing random keepers, Macho could easily be a Niemi or a cudicini. Put him on a one year deal and you can't really go wrong.
Tue 27/07/04 at 15:20
Regular
"Colourless"
Stryke wrote:
> Neil Sullivan cost you the league last season, IMO.

No, he didn't. He made one mistake against Arsenal. That's all.

We don't look at coming 2nd as a failure. It wasn't anyone's fault we lost the league. It was down to the team that we achieved second place.
Thu 29/07/04 at 15:55
Regular
Sturm Graz 0-2 Arsenal Reyes and Jeffers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.