GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Friendlies Updates Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/07/04 at 21:36
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm making this thread for fans of EVERY club to Update us on your teams Friendly performances/results. This will possibly give us all an insight as to how your team are doing, and whether or not they can take that into their respective League performances.
Sun 25/07/04 at 12:02
Regular
"Colourless"
Read the BBC's report on last night's match.

Apparently "Hezman" bagged a brace.....

"Hezman made it two 20 minutes later courtesy of a telling ball by defender Glen Johnson.

Prior to Hezman completing his brace, Beattie added a second, heading home a rebound from Bobby Petta's 68th-minute penalty."

C*ck up courtesy of BBC sport.
Mon 26/07/04 at 16:09
Regular
Leeds United pulled out a shock 2-2 draw with spanish champion's Valencia...

Raneri would not be happy.
Mon 26/07/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Colourless"
Back you come Claudio.
Mon 26/07/04 at 16:27
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> Read the BBC's report on last night's match.
>
> Apparently "Hezman" bagged a brace.....
>
>
>

shame oliveira wasn't there to help!
Tue 27/07/04 at 01:58
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
(I posted this in the other Thread by mistake, but...)
-------

Currently trying to listen/read/watch the Liverpool - Celtic game.

2-0 to Liverpool so far, Riise (5), and Owen (17). It's half-time now.

Match is here if anyone can get a steady connection: [URL]http://www.stvod.com/live_video.jsp?id=9[/URL]
Tue 27/07/04 at 02:02
Regular
"Balls"
WOW, this is great
Tue 27/07/04 at 02:10
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Morbo wrote:

WOW, this is great
-----------

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
Tue 27/07/04 at 02:19
Regular
"Balls"
just a bit

;)
Tue 27/07/04 at 03:18
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Celtic - Liverpool

All I can say is: What a performance that was.

I was watching snippets through that dogy link I posted, and the passing was absolutely exquisite. They were picking holes in Celtic's team all over the park.

Riise scored a belting Free-kick: Quote from liverpoolfc.tv: ...and from all of 35 yards, Riise unleashed a rocket that was never going to be stopped. If you thought Riise's free-kick against Fabien Barthez at Anfield was good, you're going to love watching this one.

Then it was Owen's turn; chipping the keeper from a beatifully weighted pass which he controlled.

--Half time Celtic 0 - 2 Liverpool --

Liverpool made many substitutions 2nd half: lfc.tv: Benitez, as expected, shuffled his pack at half-time with Steven Gerrard, Danny Murphy, Salif Diao, Stephane Henchoz, Djibril Cisse and Florent Sinama-Pongolle replacing Biscan, Smicer, Hamann, Sami Hyypia, Owen and Baros respectively.

Cisse, not to be outdone by his English hotshot counterpart, came on and had an instant impact, hitting the post within 1min of coming on.

His goal came though, in the 62nd minute, but I can't remember how that one was.

Then it was Henchoz' turn to take the limelight. Stephane Henchoz, scoring HIS FIRST GOAL IN PROFFESIONAL FOOTBALL with a right-footed Volley; I swear, Rafa Benitez is working miracles with some of these players; Henchoz scoring, Biscan running riot in Midfield 2 games on the trot.

Talking about getting the best out of the players, it seems there's no hope for Diao, he had a stinker of a game. This was fully enforced when he fouled Beattie on 72mins for really no reason; there was no goal threat at all, the stupid git.

To make sure the gloss wasn't taken off the performance, Cisse rounded it off on 76mins with good work from Danny Murphy.

Final Score: Celtic 1 - 5 Liverpool
Tue 27/07/04 at 10:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Dringo wrote:
"Leeds United pulled out a shock 2-2 draw with spanish champion's Valencia..."
-----

Even by ignoring this result, Leeds United have still managed to amaze me with some of the signings they've made - and, many of them them have been free, too!

Is it just me, or do they already have a better squad than they one they had last season!? Even without Alan Smith and Paul Robinson.

Last I heard, they're linked with out-of-favour Neil Sullivan, now!

They might just bounce-right-back after all, y'know...! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.