GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What you b!tches playing at the moment then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 14:07
Regular
All the games forums seem to have one of these except us, so here it is....

Oh and I'm playing through Ghost Recon 2 single player, think I'm on one of the last levels which is nice as it does get damn frustrating towards the end.
Page:
Mon 31/10/05 at 10:59
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Fifa 06. I've finally got Bristol Rovers into the Premiership. In real life I'd like to see them actually win two games on the bounce. How videogames mimic reality...
Mon 31/10/05 at 08:04
Regular
"8==="
Started Ogre Battle (SNES).
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:23
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah, to be honest, I think you'll find the 2vs2 frustrating - cause the lag just really annoys when you're trying to do stuff. Its not so bad on Invasion, cause the CPU opponents don't just take advantage of the lag and pick Urukabarr all the time.
Sat 29/10/05 at 18:34
Regular
"8==="
English Redneck wrote:
> Ok. ;-) We'll have to do some 2vs2 soon. :-)
>
> Or even better - we could do the Invasion mode which is kinda co-op.
> :-)

Invasion mode sounds good especially to start of with. :)
Sat 29/10/05 at 15:09
Regular
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland and SSX On Tour.

THAWs one huge level is less GTA and more small levels linked together with a variety of different tunnels. Seems quite short too, might end up going back to the shop.
Sat 29/10/05 at 11:38
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Sat 29/10/05 at 11:22
"Retarded List"
Started Mercenaries again yesterday.

Great stuff.
Fri 28/10/05 at 22:09
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok. ;-) We'll have to do some 2vs2 soon. :-)

Or even better - we could do the Invasion mode which is kinda co-op. :-)
Fri 28/10/05 at 21:51
Regular
"8==="
I got Heroes yesterday, So I'll familiarise myself with it for a bit and then I'll be up for some co-op. :)
Fri 28/10/05 at 20:02
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Got round to finishing the last KUF: Heroes campaign today. Just need to find something to play until I can grab Battlefront 2. Maybe I'll play Project Zero. Or I guess I could play some Conflict GS.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.