GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What you b!tches playing at the moment then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 14:07
Regular
All the games forums seem to have one of these except us, so here it is....

Oh and I'm playing through Ghost Recon 2 single player, think I'm on one of the last levels which is nice as it does get damn frustrating towards the end.
Page:
Wed 02/11/05 at 01:45
Regular
"8==="
Ogre Battle (SNES) loving the way you have to plan traps to catch fleeing units.

Genius game.
Tue 01/11/05 at 23:32
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Anyone interested in a sealed Pro Evo 5? Offers? I cant get on Ebay some little TW&t has stole my account!!
Mon 31/10/05 at 22:20
Rusty Tooth

I won't be on then though, soz.

Thing about the tutorial - during the course, some movements are restricted as you're weened onto using the correct buttons for the current situation. Problem is, en route to a point, I changed soldiers. At the corner I was supposed to fire on a guard, except the guy I just selected can't see him, and the tute has disabled switching soldiers. Another words, restart. F-ing hell.
Mon 31/10/05 at 21:39
Regular
"8==="
Ok, I should be on a little after 11.

What's your GT?
Mon 31/10/05 at 21:21
Me neither, just got it today for £2 at the bargain bin. I'll do some co-op first and if you're there, join you later on Live.
Mon 31/10/05 at 21:19
Regular
"8==="
I might in a bit.

Haven't started it yet, so I'd have to used to the controls for a few mins.
Mon 31/10/05 at 21:17
I'm about to hop onto FSW now. Nobody plays that online anymore, right?
Mon 31/10/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Touched!"
Pro Evo 5 (Live - love this game! Quality and most of the lag issues are gone)

Battlefront 2 online - meh..just not impressed so far.
Mon 31/10/05 at 21:08
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I really want that too. Shame I can't afford it at the moment. Plus I have way to much coursework to do
Mon 31/10/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Yeah the Scott Shearer bit made me laugh and Steve Brokker is still at Port Vale. Most of Citys best young players are not there. Ive not played King Kong, saw you thought it was good tho. Im still waiting for my Star Wars Battlefront 2 to come.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.