GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What you b!tches playing at the moment then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 14:07
Regular
All the games forums seem to have one of these except us, so here it is....

Oh and I'm playing through Ghost Recon 2 single player, think I'm on one of the last levels which is nice as it does get damn frustrating towards the end.
Page:
Fri 21/10/05 at 11:27
Regular
Project Zero - Terrifying and it get damn hard later on, almost too hard.

Far Cry - Played a bit of predator online, definetly my favourite game mode.

Serious Sam 2 - Excellent game and quite difficult at time, I'm not overly in love with the way you have to go back to the last checkpoint and start the area again when you die. Though it's still a lot of fun, even better online.

Brothers in Arms - Only a few more missions left now. Good game, though I can't play it for really long stints as the game does get a bit repetetive at times.

Lockdown - Played a bit when the patch came out, does seem to have made the online play quite a bit smoother.
Fri 21/10/05 at 10:47
Regular
"8==="
Offline:

Deus Ex: Invisible War

Online:

C:GS
Wed 19/10/05 at 08:34
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Still enjoying NFS Underground 2, but had a go on Crimson Skies lastnight, the sound effects and explosions are really good,especially when your in the AA guns!
Wed 19/10/05 at 05:47
Regular
"8==="
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Kindom Under Fire: Crusaders

Edit: Dabbled with GTA 3 too.
Tue 18/10/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Currently playing Moto GP3. Street racing on 600cc bikes is an experience not to be missed :)
Sun 16/10/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Touched!"
Far Cry instincts single player. Enjoying it but so far it's the same old thing on the levels. Best bit was planting the C4 and watching the factory go up in flames. Oh and the vehicle handling sucks balls.
Sun 16/10/05 at 19:58
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
English Redneck wrote:
> Hopefully a sequel to Fable will come out on the 360 and bring a lot
> more of what was always supposed to be in the game - such as plants
> and trees growing over time, etc.

There is supposed to be a Fable 2 coming out I think...
Sun 16/10/05 at 12:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Point might be that its made by the same people who put Knights Of The Old Republic on the shelves, not Fable. ;-) Take that into consideration and you can see why its not like playing Fable.

Hopefully a sequel to Fable will come out on the 360 and bring a lot more of what was always supposed to be in the game - such as plants and trees growing over time, etc.
Sun 16/10/05 at 09:54
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Brothers in arms EIB, Which Im enjoying at the mo. I missed the first one but after playing the demo thought I would give it some time.

Jade Empire. I really like this game but dont think its as good as Fable. When I played fable I spent more then half the time I played just doing my own thing and messing around, it was good to be free in a game world. Jade Empire just dosent have that in it, I just seem to be rushing around do the missions. Maybe im missing the point?
Sat 15/10/05 at 13:16
Regular
"Touched!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Not that long really, about 10 hours I should think.
>
> It's an excellent game, one of the best shooters on Xbox. Only levels
> I didn't like were the ones where it was really dark, they got a bit
> dull after a while.

Yeah..I'll give it a bash..I'm only one level away from finishing Halo 2 but I just can't be bothered to play it.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.