GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What you b!tches playing at the moment then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 14:07
Regular
All the games forums seem to have one of these except us, so here it is....

Oh and I'm playing through Ghost Recon 2 single player, think I'm on one of the last levels which is nice as it does get damn frustrating towards the end.
Page:
Fri 28/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
Darkwatch
Fri 28/10/05 at 19:59
Regular
"8==="
Doom 3 offline.
Wed 26/10/05 at 08:47
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
As you can guess probably, I'm blasting my way through Heroes Of the Pacific, it must be quite good because when I finished the mission I relaxed and I realised I had all my muscles tensed up!!
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:00
Regular
I'm caning the FIFA '05.

And no, no I'm not interested about how good you thing PE is. Just so you know, unbelievers, I'm putting a bid in on PES4 at the moment.

Anyway, FIFA has a decent little management career mode, and I've now managed to raise Yeovil up to the First Division. I had to basically sell off my team, but in exchange I bought Reyes and Pires.

So, yeah, I like it...
Tue 25/10/05 at 21:57
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Just went through the warriors on hardest difficulty setting, pretty good game.
Tue 25/10/05 at 17:46
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just blasted my way through 23 levels of Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil. Fun stuff. Shame theres no co-op though. :-( Has the old Doom games on the disc and you can do split screen co-op on that. Shame they didn't put the old Doom co-op and deathmatch as XBox Live playable. Would be cool to play those old games against people. ;-)
Tue 25/10/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Pro Evo 5.
Tue 25/10/05 at 08:36
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Merecenaries: A Chinese fuel truck with four charges of C4, awesome explosion. :-)
Tue 25/10/05 at 08:29
Regular
Prince of Persia - Started this at the weekend and completed it yesterday. Short but oh so very sweet, can't believe it took me this long to play it.

Darkwatch - Picked this up 2nd hand yesterday and so far it's an excellent little shooter.
Tue 25/10/05 at 04:58
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> Offline:
>
> Deus Ex: Invisible War
>
>
> Online:
>
> C:GS

Finished Deus Ex, went through it not killing anyone (although the people I allied myself with killed a fair few) but I did beat many unconscious along the way!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.