GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What you b!tches playing at the moment then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 14:07
Regular
All the games forums seem to have one of these except us, so here it is....

Oh and I'm playing through Ghost Recon 2 single player, think I'm on one of the last levels which is nice as it does get damn frustrating towards the end.
Page:
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:58
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Fifa could be a lot better - I mean this years is the most inaccurate. Players left off the lists, transfers to the wrong teams (or did city buy Scott Shearer) and only a few players look like they are supposed to. They left out the dodgy decisions they included in UEFA - that was really good.

Anyway - King Kong's out soon... anybody play it?
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:52
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I know a city as big as Bristol should really have a top team. Pro Evo is Pro Evo ... great! Much better then Fifa. I only ever get Fifa to play as City even tho i really hate EA and the Fifa games.
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:41
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
ps - hows Pro Evo 5?
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:41
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
well, as a gashead, I've seen a few hard times. To be honest, I didn't think Tinnion should've gone. I am kinda jealous that you got Gary Johnson. Oh well - Bristol teams are generally poor. One of us needs to get into at least the Championship - even if it is your team.
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:33
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Yeah i do its not his fault plus you cant hire a manager then get rid so soon. He's going to need alot of time to get things right tho, And alot of money which he wont get, no one wants any of our players so we cant make no cash. Bad times
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:19
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Ruddie wrote:
> I took Bristol City to the top of the Prem and got the sack as i was
> loosing £1600 a game

So, a city supporter. How interesting. It seems that you follow in the footsteps of the city managers of late. Reckon Gary Johnson will be there much longer?
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:59
Regular
"Ruddie1"
hippyman wrote:
> Fifa 06. I've finally got Bristol Rovers into the Premiership. In
> real life I'd like to see them actually win two games on the bounce.
> How videogames mimic reality...

I took Bristol City to the top of the Prem and got the sack as i was loosing £1600 a game, but i did have the biggest ground i think i ever seen in a football ground. Then Pro Evo came out and ive not touched it. Any one interested in a sealed copy of Pro Evo 5????
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:43
Regular
"8==="
It bloody well is isn't it?

I'm amazed at the depth and detail of the title considering it's age.
Mon 31/10/05 at 15:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hedfix wrote:
> Started Ogre Battle (SNES).

:O

I had that emulated, awesome game.

3D, next-gen version would be absoloutely amazing.
Mon 31/10/05 at 11:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Battlefront 2. Beaten the campaign and the Empire's conquest mode.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.