GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I can't understand Chelsea FC."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/07/04 at 20:20
Regular
Why do they just keep buying very good players, when they could buy excellent players with the near "unlimited" funds they have to spend with. I mean, they've just bid 24 million for Drogba, OK he is a very good striker, but, quite frankly, Chelsea could easily do better. Your views on this?
Wed 14/07/04 at 12:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shevchenko and Crespo upfront for Milan this season? Meh it's an alright strike force i suppose :-D
Wed 14/07/04 at 12:58
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
In response to someone's theory earlier that players will be moved with enough money, well to be honest they're completely right.

Do you actually see any players still playing football because it's their club and they enjoy playing for them, over the money per week side? No, there are very few, I think Alan Smith was the last one, even he eventually bowled over for the money side.

Any player in the world will move if given enough money, I guarentee you, especially when you have Roman's money to bargain with.

Did you know Chelsea aren't actually the richest club in the Premiership? Infact, they're one of the poorest!
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Errr Stevie Gerrard? Though the death threats did have a small bearing too i guess :-D

And smith came because of the chance to win trophies and not be stuck in the Championship or whatever crappy name some dullard at the FA has given division 1. To play with top class players and hopefully get selected for England were also other good reasons
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh but he was seen as a 'loyal' player, that wouldn't go to rivals. But he did, Arsenal wer einterested in him, but you were offering the most money. If he wanted tropheys surely he'd ghave gone to Arsenal for the less money?
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not saying money wasn't a factor, just saying it wasn't the only factor in his move
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
BUt if he wanted to get spotted for England, surely he would choose a club where he would be a regular, he's not really gonna start over RVN or Saha is he?
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Who knows, if he has a good pre-season he may get paired up with Ruud and Saha sits on the bench. It's all up to him, if he scores the goals he'll play (although saying that Forlan was scoring and Fergie in all his wisdom decided to take him out the team and play the lone striker)

It's pretty safe to say that players at Chelsea, Arsenal or United have a better chance of getting picked
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh, like when Owen got picked over Defoe, it's disgusting.
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
People get picked on their reputations sad to say. I mean if it was Owen Hargreaves putting in the crap display Beckham was he wouldn't have lasted a half let alone 4 games
Wed 14/07/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Colourless"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Did you know Chelsea aren't actually the richest club in the
> Premiership? Infact, they're one of the poorest!

No one responded to it because they know its crap.

We are the richest club. Uncle Roman owns the club.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.