GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Confused about Girlfriend..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/07/04 at 22:46
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
I've had many a girlfriend in the past, but the one I am going out with at the moment is something very special and i can honestly say that I love her... and she loves me, or so she says.

Anyway, last week she sed she didn't want me to go out with her that friday as she was going out one last time with her friends before she went on holiday. Nothing to do with the fact they my friends as well.. anyway, I didn't go in the end. But they all stayed over nite at one of the friends house and apparantly she kissed this other guy, but broke away. She claims she cant remember it, and there were no witnesses, so I cant confirm either way.

We decided to forget about it. I wanted to be angry, just couldn't though. Very weird. She also then told me the real reason she went out was cos she wanted to see wat it was liked without me and then proceeded to go on about how she'll never exclude me again cos it wasn't fun.

She then went on holiday and is still on holiday and will be for a few more weeks. I went out friday nite and stayed at the same friends house and apparantly someone there told her that I was flirting with some of the girls there. All of which back me up in saying that I wasn't.

I then proceeded to get quite a hurtful email saying how I didn't think about her while she's out there and that I am using her kissing that guy as an excuse to get revenge. Even though I honestly did nothing.

I don't really have a reason to post this tbh. I just wanted some ppl to talk to it about with.

Basically, what would you all do? I love her... but at the same time I am hating her for making me feel this way. And i know she used to fancy the guy she kissed, so probably still does. And when she sed she is looking forward to getting home, seeing me wasn't the first thing she sed, it was so she could talk to him about something "important". That could be seen as 2 things. Either she's gonna tell him that him and her are never gonna happen... or well, I don't really wanna think about that...

I cant work anything out and I am very confused about it all... She even spent the whole of the day after she kissed the guy slagging him off... but you would though wouldn't you? You wouldn't be saying good things about them after something like that.

What should I do? Should I do anything? Anyone fancy offering some advise or physcological reports?

Thanks anyways.
Look forward to seeing some replies in the morning.
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Goatboy is one cynical mother humper.
--------

How is it cynical to see through the myriad of lies and amateur headgames that most women try and lay down?
I'll smile and play along with them, but as soon as they start with the little guilt-traps etc etc, then I'll show them exactly how to play those games.
I'm not cynical, it's just that thanks to years of relationship wreckages, I see through that crap.
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:
> Don't answer her txts/emails/calls at all.
> Show her whilst she plays games, you wrote the cheatbook.

Goatboy: turning the tide against women since 1973.
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's true though. She magically finds herself in a position that she can get off with someone else and get away with it, but gives the boy back home the cutesy eyes. Ask yourself this: do you think it would happen again under the same circumstances?
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
WoopWoop wrote:
"I just want you to be happy, so if I
> aint wat you want, just dump me".
--------

*WARNING BELLS WARNING BELLS*

That's the same thing as the male's "I think you could do better than me" escape route.
Don't worry, don't fret and for chrissakes don't write 6th Form poetry expressing your angst and pain at the world - walk away.
You'll feel so much better for it.
She's playing reindeer games that belong in the playground, what is she - 14??

All she's doing is making you slowly tick-tick-tick with anger until you throw a fit at her, and she gets to walk away being all "Well he was an assface, I'm better off".
She lacks the courage to say "hey, I don't want to do this" and wants you to do the booting.

So do it, just don't tell her. Don't answer her txts/emails/calls at all.
Show her whilst she plays games, you wrote the cheatbook.
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:45
Regular
"8==="
Yeah just make sure you wire up the AC/DC correctly. :S
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Goatboy wrote:
> Women - Easier to play than Nintendo games.

I'm going to have to remember that one:)
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:42
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Goatboy knows everything.

Goatboy for Notable!!

Damn...

Goatboy for Legend!!

Damn..

Goatboy for Supreme ruler of the Universe!!

Damn..
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:42
Regular
"That's right!"
Goatboy is one cynical mother humper. And that's why we love him (in a hate filled sort of way)
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:

Except the strafing in Metroid Prime - that was impossible to get the hang of.
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:41
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Goatboy wrote:
> You're being played mate, simple as that.
>
> She goes out to see "what it's like" and just happens to
> kiss somebody else and let you know.
> And now she's finding reasons to snipe?
> You say you've been out with many a girl, and in that case it should
> be brightly lit in neon "I'M PLAYING YOU".
> She's trying to push your buttons to make you explode, giving her
> reason to walk away guilt-free.
>
> Trust me, I know the tricks and your best bet is to walk away
> with no emails, letters or any further contact.
> OR
> If you're feeling spiteful, hump her best mate and let her know.
> You walk away, she's furious and she'll never speak to her best mate
> again.
>

LOL! Christ, havn't laughed that hard in ages, lol. And yes, I reckon you are right. Another one of niggles being confirm. She's always talking about "if you dump me, do it in person". "Would you cry". "I just want you to be happy, so if I aint wat you want, just dump me". Christ, it all makes perfect sense tbch!

Unfortunately her best mate is already in a 17month relationship, so that's a no. And her other one is off on holiday shortaly. No time! hehe. There is the one who I'd go out with if we separated... so... nah. She aint into sex. She thinks is disgusting... now that is weird!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.